About Time???

Help Support CattleToday:

Pretty Sharp looking. It appears that he is a TH carrier and horned or scurred. He may be a good replacement for Ali.
Low birth wheight etc. I'll be interested to hear what others have to say about him.

Well this changes everything..... I definitely don't want to use a TH positive bull or a horned one. Now I am looking for suggestions that will add muscle through the rear.

We have a heifer out of him. Amazing hair, good bone, very clubby. Only thing is she never grew, has a plain head, and a little nuts. She's doing a really good job with her first calf though. We don't plan on using him any time soon. You can find more info on him at http://www.tentriplexranch.com .

We have a About Time steer and heifer and we love them. Both calves have excellent dipositions, structurly sound, lots of muscle, bone and hair. He does throw color. Both calves have done real well in the show ring. I would definently buy another About Time calf.

I have seen some calves out of this bull. Throws calves with good hair and sound structure; however, it seems that he may need to paired with clean-fronted moderate framed cows. Use with caution especially on shorthorn caws as he is a TH positive bull.

Angus In Texas":28zz8yty said:
Has anyone seen any About Time calves? Have they been winning in the ring? Just curious.

Great Bull for siring Show Steers, and Market calves in general. I don't think you'll find many good breeders using him in hopes of producing Breeding Stock.

Bold Statement is an About Time son that is TH free. We used him and like the calves, especially the heifers. The BW was a little across the board, bulls were a lot heavier than the heifers.

Latest posts