AAA. Road side assistance

Help Support CattleToday:

Kingfisher":28ww2mrt said:
What do you think about or your experience w AAA? Thanks in advance.

I got premier membership they towed a truck I bought 200 miles to my door step.. That's the only time I used them but had a good experience other than you cant just call one number to get a tow you have to call the center that's closest to the vehicle. I thought that was a pain. I haven't used the " ROAD SIDE " portion yet.

I've used them several times. Been greatly pleased with them and even more so with the company that thye sent to take care of the issues.

dun":37rt2rfh said:
I've used them several times. Been greatly pleased with them and even more so with the company that thye sent to take care of the issues.

I really liked the company they sent they were top notch as well.

dun":3op2x75x said:
I have a friend who has had your experience.

I consider AAA a great value. With the beat up work trucks we max out our free tows every year.
I saw a girl stuck in the sand on padre island national seashore. Our 2 wheel drive rental truck wouldn't pull her out. Called AAA and there was a wrecker there
In 20 minutes.

Cousin has AAA her Nissan pickup broke down and she called. They towed her to the nearest shop on their list who was the biggest shyster in the area instead of to the Nissan dealer. She is like a lamb led to slaughter needless to say the shyster billed her $3500 to fix her truck and replaced things that was not needed because he said if he did not then he could not warranty his repairs.

I think it's a good value as well. I'm too lazy nowadays to change a tire on the side of the freeway on a blistering hot day.

We have been members for years, but thankfully have never had to use it. Glad we have it because you never can tell when you will need it.

Latest posts