A strapping young bull for ya...

Help Support CattleToday:

Either he just turned right, and his left rear leg forgot to follow, or he's a mess! :lol:
Poor little fellow.........

branguscowgirl":2zubx4o0 said:
Either he just turned right, and his left rear leg forgot to follow, or he's a mess! :lol:
Poor little fellow.........
He's a mess no matter what's going on with that foot.

That's just his strut. When you have that much pull with the ladies you get to strut.

TexasBred":vqnfygao said:
millstreaminn":vqnfygao said:
I vote for "mess" He's a sad looking guy... He needs wormed, food and corrective shoes.
Agreed..the leg is the least of his problems.
TB are you trying to sell bulls out of state again!? :lol: :hide:

corrective shoes.
I think he would need his leg broke and set back right!

Maybe he is a new breed of side winder bull that we haven't seen before. :roll:
I bet that his back feet argue all the time about which direction they should take.

branguscowgirl":3nnv5afa said:
TexasBred":3nnv5afa said:
millstreaminn":3nnv5afa said:
I vote for "mess" He's a sad looking guy... He needs wormed, food and corrective shoes.
Agreed..the leg is the least of his problems.
TB are you trying to sell bulls out of state again!? :lol: :hide:
That critter wouldn't even make good hamburger. Of course he's probably been eating scraps with the dogs all his life and living in the back yard.

Poor little guy :frowns:
Yep,food,clean water,worming for a start. I'm not sure about the foot.

Some people should not be allowed to own animals. Can you imagine the life that poor critter has led, to look like that? He is hunched up, has a pained look on his face, and doesn't look to be standing right on his front feet either.

If there is nothing wrong with his leg at $650 the way they are selling mite not be a bad buy. Give him a good worming, vitamin shot and some feed and in six months you could double your money.

20140619103323a46f6ac9a3a3d459bf2b886589445105.regular.jpeg

He could look like this in a few months
images

This makes me sad. We have a local guy that chaps my a$$ with the treatment of his animals.

jltrent":28clt7ym said:
If there is nothing wrong with his leg at $650 the way they are selling mite not be a bad buy. Give him a good worming, vitamin shot and some feed and in six months you could double your money.

20140619103323a46f6ac9a3a3d459bf2b886589445105.regular.jpeg

The Scottish Rite Hospital might be able to get that 90 degree turn out of his leg over a long period of time. Never seen a camera angle work that kind of magic.

The poor thing looks sick! He probably got stepped on as a calf and had the leg broke. TB I nominate you to call them up and tell them what poor care they have given this calf! Then we will all pitch in 50 cents each and you go buy him!

branguscowgirl":174pmdr9 said:
The poor thing looks sick! He probably got stepped on as a calf and had the leg broke. TB I nominate you to call them up and tell them what poor care they have given this calf! Then we will all pitch in 50 cents each and you go buy him!
:lol2: :lol2: Yeah right. Pitiful thing is ... the owner things he's awesome.

TexasBred":2yj9vmf7 said:
branguscowgirl":2yj9vmf7 said:
:lol2: :lol2: Yeah right. Pitiful thing is ... the owner things he's awesome.
I think Bez might need a red bull....... :mrgreen: