a quick stroll through time

Help Support CattleToday:

chrisy":204388id said:
ALACOWMAN":204388id said:
kelly Lebrock
affraid I don't who she is, never heard of her. What has she been in or is she a singer?
remember the movie weird science???? she was a actress and model looks like you would have heard of her she's from England,,i believe..

I posyed that before i saw the "after" picture. My "goosebumps" shrank. But there is a chill tonight

Didn't recognize her without a black eye. She was married to Steven Segall, who supposedly slapped her around. Like most of his movies, don't care for his personal life.

hooknline":13u16kgr said:
I posyed that before i saw the "after" picture. My "goosebumps" shrank. But there is a chill tonight
give yourself a few years she'll get to looking better... just like i never knew how hot June Clever was till i got older :cowboy:

ALACOWMAN":vc8lfik8 said:
chrisy":vc8lfik8 said:
ALACOWMAN":vc8lfik8 said:
kelly Lebrock
affraid I don't who she is, never heard of her. What has she been in or is she a singer?
remember the movie weird science???? she was a actress and model looks like you would have heard of her she's from England,,i believe..
Still none the wiser so I googled her and she was born in New York and grew up in England, I didn't see any of the films she was in and I have never been up on models names, not interested in them just the fashion of clothes. and looking at the photo's time has not been kind.

Latest posts