A.I. Tank Nitrogen Level

Help Support CattleToday:

Son of Butch

Reaction score
A group of doctors in San Francisco and one near Cleveland were found to have neglected refill levels on nitrogen tanks used for storing embryos. End result: thousands of embryos in their custody which they were being paid to store were killed. Lawsuits to follow.

So... how's the nitrogen level in your tank?

I keep my tank in the house. I check it often. SS services it every 3 months. It never gets below 5 inches.

M-5":2qseuxku said:
I have a calendar alarm set at 3 mths , My ABS rep calls every 3 months I have my tank on the back porch so I walk buy
it several time a day and check it at least once a week .
The tanks in question supposedly had alarms that monitor danger level that didn't work or were ignored.

Son of Butch":3d5hvz70 said:
A group of doctors in San Francisco and one near Cleveland were found to have neglected refill levels on nitrogen tanks used for storing embryos. End result: thousands of embryos in their custody which they were being paid to store were killed. Lawsuits to follow.

So... how's the nitrogen level in your tank?
Human embryos !!!!

Yes, that is what doctors in fertility clinics use.
Thousands of human embryos were killed by failing to properly monitor nitrogen tanks.
Same style tank used for cattle semen/embryos.

My dermatologist has a couple of regular nitrogen tanks in his office.....he was surprised when I asked him about them. I saw a gas company wheel one in while I was sitting in an exam room waiting on the doc.

he refills his spray canister that he uses to freeze off skin problems....actually the staff refills them for him...

I would not characterize cutting skin cancers off of people as putting some aloe on it.

He has taken several off of me

One requiring 40 stitches to close.