A couple of blacks

Help Support CattleToday:

hillsdown

Reaction score
....... and a few of my other favorites. I really like these and I am hoping that my AI choices will add to what they have already brought to the table for me. Yes, all PB reg. GV's.

Lady Lisa due Jan 11 to Ozz Ideal Direction
IMG_2120.jpg

IMG_2118.jpg

her '09 calf Lady Lola her sire carried the dilter gene
IMG_2095.jpg

IMG_2093.jpg

Miss fine Lady a coming 3 yr old I really like, she is a Moderator daughter and bred to JRI fully exposed
IMG_2109.jpg

Miss Keen she is also bred to fully Exposed
IMG_2106.jpg

I like the first and the last a lot. They both have a lot of good qualities but what they both have in spades is Capacity. especially the blk cow but the red is not far behind her.

Nice girls HD

PS in case you didn't notice I didn't say much about the head on that blk cow. :shock: :help:

What's wrong with her head ? :? She was giving me the I am busy eating go away look plus I have hay on my head and need a good combing. :)

She does have a big head though but she is really easy to move around and I can pretty much AI where she stands.

Capacity also comes with age . Fine Lady is getting really deep and thick for a two year old and Lola will surpass all of her sisters as well as her mother being that she is this deep and thick at only 10 and 1/2 months old. I think they look really good especially since I am rationing feed pretty heavily and they lived on very bad drought conditions.. Imagine what they would look like in a normal herd.. ;-)

Just to add, these are all raised on "grass" only.. :p

really like those red gelb. cows. When i get this whole college ordeal finished i'd like to have acouple to bred to a red angus bull. Those are nice.

That black cow looks like a good producer, but she's got an ugly mug on her. Her muzzle is so wide her eyes look too narrow. Is it just me or does her face remind you of a gator?? :lol: But she does look like a calf raiser and she's holding her own in the tough conditions you have had.

The red with Lady in her name, that's her daughter? She's a lot more refined looking but still looks like a good doing cow.

That makes my point a pic is just a pic the black cow is the same black cow that many of you fell over yourselves saying how great she was.. :roll: The pigmentation is throwing you off, look closer.......

The pic was a pic that got her in a bad position as far as head worthy. BTW you know who you are and you owe me 50 bucks, thanks very much.. ;-)

Miss fine lady is due the beginning of Feb. I should add she is not a heifer but a cow..

Latest posts