916S this winter

Help Support CattleToday:

KMacGinley

Reaction score
]

Took a shot of him out with his daughters at the hay feeder. Does anyone know how to increase the picture size. I am inept. :)

KMacGinley":25gqs801 said:
]

Took a shot of him out with his daughters at the hay feeder, I thought he was holding his own this winter. :)

Last time I did this for ya, Rancher's photo site crashed :roll: :)

916S21410.jpg

I thought I try to make it a bit bigger. Although with a butt like that it is hardly needed.
916S21410_1.jpg

Nice looking bull. Jim

Wow.
That there is a pretty picture.
Looks like he passes it on too.
I would like to look at any pictures of this young man and his calves you care to post.
Again, That there is a pretty picture!

cmf1":2lr6xbm0 said:
Wow.
That there is a pretty picture.
Looks like he passes it on too.
I would like to look at any pictures of this young man and his calves you care to post.
Again, That there is a pretty picture!

Check the website, we have some on there. You might have to type it directly into the address line, as the search engines aren't picking it up yet. I need to get more recent pics of last years bull calves, and I will try to do that.

Went to the site and he looks just as good from the side too.
That Ruler bull looks to be quite healthy as well.
You've got a pretty nice collection going.

His registration # is 15652100, you can go to the American Angus website and do a pedigree look up. In short he a Legend x PAPA Durabull. and thanks :) As I stated on the earlier thread about him, he bred 53 cows this summer and gained weight.

KMacGinley":2ztk3ffz said:
His registration # is 15652100, you can go to the American Angus website and do a pedigree look up. In short he a Legend x PAPA Durabull. and thanks :) As I stated on the earlier thread about him, he bred 53 cows this summer and gained weight.

Which with Ohlde and Ohlde type grass fed genetics cattle- you will find this to be normal- and if they are like some of the others I've seen and had experience with- they will come off the breeding season in as good or better condition than they started out...

I was just looking at my old bulls- that are fed only grass/alfalfa hay-and even with this rough winter they look like they are ready to butcher..

Bull looks good KMacGinley....

Latest posts