82 year old woman opened a can of whop ass on city employees

Help Support CattleToday:

jltrent

Reaction score
I would hate to admit I was a candy ass and got beat up by an 82 year old woman.

http://www.mcdonoughvoice.com/article/2 ... /150709621

8264309_G.jpg

With current sentiment as it is and her being 82, if the workers had defended them selfs , charges would have been filed, lawsuit filed, and maybe jail time for elderly abuse, sometimes it is wise to take a lickin and keep on tickin. Not knowing her state of mind they did the wise thing to take the lickin, let the police and law handle the situation,
With the onset of old timers disease the elderly can become quite violent, Very sad to be elderly and alone,

I had a neighbor die of Alzheimer's when I was young. He was the nicest little old man you ever met when he was in his right mind. When he was having a spell a man twice his size (he was about 5'6" 140 lbs) could not handle him. In one of his fits he broke his sons nose, blacked his eye, and broke his daughters arm. My grandpa died of the same several years later. He was 6'4" and 240 lbs of muscle when he first started having spells. We were terrified he would turn violent. He did get a little violent close to the end, but thankfully he was weak enough by them he could not kill you. Fear or rage can make anyone much stronger than they normally are.

Latest posts