8 stabbed in St Cloud Mn shopping mall

Help Support CattleToday:

Son of Butch

Reaction score
Last night 8 people were stabbed in a shopping mall by a man identifying himself as a soldier of the Islamic state.
The attacker asked at least 1 person "Are you a muslim?" before trying to stab him.

The good news....
All 8 were treated for Non life threatening wounds and the attacker was shot and killed by an off duty police officer
who happened to be shopping in the mall.

We have major terrorists problems in this country and the moderator just wants to lock the threads. I have no cure for this problem, but waiting for a cop to fix the problem isn't going to work. Carry a gun everywhere you go and know how to use it, that's my best advice. And stay away from where a lot of people congregate.

Glad to hear the attacker is dead. Do you know how many times he shot the guy or what the shot placement was? Just curious.

Jogeephus":3l6wx3lg said:
Glad to hear the attacker is dead. Do you know how many times he shot the guy or what the shot placement was? Just curious.

Some folks on here will be upset that he didn't get his day in court, that's not the American way you know.

True Grit Farms":1i541m9r said:
We have major terrorists problems in this country and the moderator just wants to lock the threads.
You don't suppose the reason they get looked is that as soon as the subject comes up it goes totally nuts political do you?

Mod1":2fw8rnoc said:
True Grit Farms":2fw8rnoc said:
We have major terrorists problems in this country and the moderator just wants to lock the threads.
You don't suppose the reason they get looked is that as soon as the subject comes up it goes totally nuts political do you?

Yes, but we try really hard to stay just inside the rules. Most of us are really worried about our country. IMO

St. Cloud has a large Somali community and it's only 35 miles away from where I lives. Apparently that person was involved with ISIS.

Jogeephus":1csowz5e said:
Glad to hear the attacker is dead. Do you know how many times he shot the guy or what the shot placement was?
Just curious.
Not really, it was reported the shooting occurred in the Macy's store at the Mall.
A bystander reported hearing 3 gun shots in quick succession, shortly before police arrived on the scene.
The off duty police officer was not a St Cloud officer, but from another law enforcement department.

5 victims treated and released and the other 3 are hospitalized with non life threatening wounds.
From the news footage it appeared to me that 2 of the men being loaded into an ambulance were wounded in either the upper chest or perhaps shoulder.
Mall is closed today, out of respect for the victims and entire mall is being treated as a crime scene because the stabbings seem to have occurred in several different locations within the mall.
I suppose it will be a few days before other details will be released.

Hillary Clinton mentioned that she has been briefed about the Minnesota incident
(but Mrs Clinton did not say if it was by reading it on the cattle today forum :) )
and she has called on the nation to support our first responders according to the associated press report.

Son of Butch":1xgw653f said:
Hillary Clinton mentioned that she has been briefed about the Minnesota incident
(but Mrs Clinton did not say if it was by reading it on the cattle today forum :) )
and she has called on the nation to support our first responders according to the associated press report.

Since the officer was off duty and probably just exercising his 2nd amendment right, do you think Hillary has now vacillated and is now showing her support for those who conceal carry and exercise their right to protect themselves and others?

I'm glad the officer was there and glad no one was killed. I'd like to see more incidents like this end like this. Justice served quickly and efficiently.

Last night a bomb went off in NY, the Chelsea section. 29 injured, all released from hospital. They found another bomb.

It took awhile for the illustrious Mayor to figure out and state that it was an act of terrorism. :roll:

None of this is going to stop any time soon. :?

Just think of what its going to be like when we bring in the million or so Obama wants to bring in.

This brings up a thought. If you had a time machine and could jump from one time period to another would you go back in time and bring a bunch of bunch of prehistoric cavemen into your world that you'd have to care for or would go into the future and bring back people who could help make your world a better place?

dun":3gfxsw8e said:
Jogeephus":3gfxsw8e said:
Red Bull Breeder":3gfxsw8e said:
It also cuts down on repeat offenders.

Yeah because he now has 72 women yelling at him.
Virgins, but that doesn;t mean they're women. Could be goats!

:lol: :lol: :lol: That's funny. But I can assure yall the only noise he's hearing right now is kinda like an old Rice Krispies slogan. Snap, crackle, pop :clap:

Red Bull Breeder":2as2ui5i said:
Surely just some copy cat. After all Islam is a religion of peace.

Is it really? The only thing that stopped the Islamic conquest was military defeat.

Jogeephus":25wt31xr said:
Glad to hear the attacker is dead. Do you know how many times he shot the guy or what the shot placement was.

This AM they said the store video showed the him lunging with the knife, getting shot, going down, and then getting up,
twice... before the third shot put him down for good. Sounds like this off duty officer needs a bigger concealed carry piece.

One local guy was there with his wife, and the mall was in lock down for hours after the attack. He said he just hid in the mall bar as he usually does while she shops. :nod: I hope she drove him home.

I'm glad it ended as it did. It could have been much worse. Just think of the lives that would have been lost had this happened in Target.

Latest posts