7mm-08

Help Support CattleToday:

I'm on perched on top of the hill here so what are you talking about flat Hoss? :lol: That is the .260. A Barrett would be just the ticket. I had hopes Obama might just give me one since he's so generous and all but I ain't seen it yet. I'd also thought about a 408 Cheytac since they have a manufacturing facility here which could prove helpful.

Jogeephus":3o5qet1w said:
I'm on perched on top of the hill here so what are you talking about flat Hoss? :lol: That is the .260. A Barrett would be just the ticket. I had hopes Obama might just give me one since he's so generous and all but I ain't seen it yet. I'd also thought about a 408 Cheytac since they have a manufacturing facility here which could prove helpful.
Your hill looks about like your rivers :mrgreen:
Just trade in that free cell phone on the Barrett Jo. The Barrett factory is only about a 20 minute drive from me. Tony Barrett has a gun store at the entrance to the road that accesses the factory. He sells the Barrett's (of course) and just about any other kind of weapon you could imagine there. You could pick one up there for a measly 10k and you could get a 1,000 round case of ammo for another 4k. You would be set for a couple of weeks. Just think of all the fun you could have :cowboy:

Jogeephus":1modrvsl said:
The 7-08 is definitely a great caliber. This is what I bought my boys and I believe we have three laying around the house. I think with all things being equal you could say there is little difference between the .270 and the 7-08 but I believe your can tweek the .270 round to reach out and do a few things the 7-08 can't do or at least I don't feel comfortable doing with the 7-08.

I was deer hunting today over some cotton land that is being destroyed by deer. Today was the third try at planting this little nook that goes into the woods. At $700 a bag for seed the deer are causing a real problem and with the monster mosquitoes this last storm brought in I wasn't about to sit in the woods where I would be sucked dry of my blood so I set up in the middle of some new ground and my shots were pushing 600 yards at the furthest points.

Based on the angle of the shot in this picture , i believe i see a hole in a pickup in your future young fella. Don't ask me how i know?

3waycross":2jx90sc2 said:
Jogeephus":2jx90sc2 said:
The 7-08 is definitely a great caliber. This is what I bought my boys and I believe we have three laying around the house. I think with all things being equal you could say there is little difference between the .270 and the 7-08 but I believe your can tweek the .270 round to reach out and do a few things the 7-08 can't do or at least I don't feel comfortable doing with the 7-08.

I was deer hunting today over some cotton land that is being destroyed by deer. Today was the third try at planting this little nook that goes into the woods. At $700 a bag for seed the deer are causing a real problem and with the monster mosquitoes this last storm brought in I wasn't about to sit in the woods where I would be sucked dry of my blood so I set up in the middle of some new ground and my shots were pushing 600 yards at the furthest points.

Based on the angle of the shot in this picture , i believe i see a hole in a pickup in your future young fella. Don't ask me how i know?

:lol: :lol: :lol:
I thought the same thing 3 way this hole can magically appear in the side of a Mule bed twice as well, I have been told.

I've seen truck hoods with very attractive valleys cut in them as well. Probably helps with air intake. :lol2:

Latest posts