5L Norseman King 2291L

Help Support CattleToday:

he looks homozygous for the the "noassatoll" gene

Being how i've been through several Angus and red angus herds and found that the 5L herd had the cattle with hindquarters more so than any other angus breeder i've been to. I'd think it was more likely that you are homozygous for the "notknowatall" gene.

Being how i've been through several Angus and red angus herds and found that the 5L herd had the cattle with hindquarters more so than any other angus breeder i've been to. I'd think it was more likely that you are homozygous for the "notknowatall" gene

I stand corrected...... LOOK AT THE AMAZING HIND QUARTER ON THAT BULL.

[/quote]

If you ever get into western MT take alook at the 5L operation. Really a well run outfit. Solid doing cattle. Alot angus do have a case of Rumplackluster

Badlands":35uabe5t said:
BA,

It's not what is that far back that is scary, it's right up close!

Badlands
Badlands-

For my own satisfaction, could you be more specific regarding your apprehensions of your conclusions in this post? I am curious as to how far back you are going in the pedigree. To which specific individual are you referring? Don't take offense. I am not necessarily disagreeing with you! Just want to make sure of the significance.

Thank you.

DOC HARRIS

All you need to do is cut and paste the AAA reg nos. behind the bull over to the AAA sire from the RAAA site, and you can get to some of the answer.

As for the rest, you need to do some searching behind a Blackcap cow of fame about 3 years ago.

Badlands

Latest posts