50 caliber bullet - not all books created equal

Help Support CattleToday:

Son of Butch

Reaction score
20 yr old pg girlfriend arrested for shooting and killing her 22 yr old boyfriend during youtube stunt.

https://wncn.com/2017/06/28/boyfriend-d ... t-docs-say

Pedro Ruiz 22 was confident that holding a book in front of his chest would be able to stop a 50 caliber bullet.
He tested his idea by first shooting a book with a 50 caliber handgun which did stop the bullet.
He grabbed a different book and enlisted his girlfriend Monalisa 20 in shooting the 2nd book as he held it in front
of his chest in hopes of posting their stunt on youtube. The bullet went straight through the book and killed him.

Moral of the story: Not all books are created equal... or... don't stand so close to me?

One down, 300 million to go!
Sounds like the stunt when a guy wearing a bullet proof vest got his buddy to shoot him with a 9mm or something.. clip was cut right after the impact, you could tell he wasn't feeling well, but how bad I don't know.

How about drilling into your Iphone or whatever it was?

Gotta suck knowing you're coming from such stupid genes... hopefully for the sake of the kid, intelligence just skipped a generation

So you mean to tell me a a book won't stop a 50 cal bullet, but a man will ?

A plank wall won't stop no 50 caliber bullet........Wasn't that in Lonesome Dove?

Latest posts