44 Farms. Cameron Texas

Help Support CattleToday:

Kingfisher

Reaction score
What do y'all think about their program? Anybody got there Oct Fall sale book? What do you think about their offering?

Got the book here by my desk. That is one darn fancy sale book. My goodness. Havn't had much time to take a good look at it yet

banekar":yspkzh08 said:
Great looking Oct Fall sale book. Must be a huge operation.
No not really what I would call" a huge operation. I'll let you do the research but I'd call if more "a well oiled machine". They some pretty smart cookies over there outside of Cameron and some of the best God fearing folks you'll meet any where. I doubt you would get a bum Bull there but your going to pay for the genetics and investment which I suppose is fair. I think the value will be in the "used 44 Farms" bulls and genetics down the road. They are solid cow people building the next Big Brand IMHO

I went to their sale yesterday for the first time and was really impressed. Nice bunch of folks and a really impressive selection of bulls. I bought a really nice bull. I paid more than I wanted to but he is really nice.

Aggieteacher":2wlkrwk0 said:
I went to their sale yesterday for the first time and was really impressed. Nice bunch of folks and a really impressive selection of bulls. I bought a really nice bull. I paid more than I wanted to but he is really nice.
Cool! Which one did you get? Did the rain keep many wussy like me away? ;/

I bought lot 400. Seemed to be a pretty good turn out. Be interesting what the sale average is. Probably upper 7's lower 8's unless they got really cheap after we left and they had less than 50 or so head left

Aggieteacher":394tzs53 said:
I bought lot 400. Seemed to be a pretty good turn out. Be interesting what the sale average is. Probably upper 7's lower 8's unless they got really cheap after we left and they had less than 50 or so head left
Wow. I think you probably stole/bought a really good bull! I'd tell those dudes everything you did with that bull and what you put him on and they will probably reward you for that. Have you seen their 44Farms calf program? Your half way there!

I watched part of a sale on TV I think I got it taped. They had some high dollar stuff didn't at first bull go for $150,000.
Post a picture of your bull I bet it looks good.

Latest posts