4-H Lambs VS Corgis

Help Support CattleToday:

I luv herfrds

Reaction score
My sides still hurt.
I'm sorry I wish I had taken the camera with me, but I didn't. :(

Went down to the barn to give the horses their vaccinations. well our 2 young Corgi's followed me down there, Missy and Stubby.
Well my daughters 4-H lambs were baaing so i went to check on them. they wanted their feed and to be let outside.
So i fed them and opened the door for them to go out and opened another door for a different area for them to graze.
They started running in and out of the barn.
Now the dogs are getting excited.

Next thing I know Missy is running down the feed bunk full speed with both lambs in hot pursuit and Stubby is bringing up the rear chasing the lambs. Missy gets out under the gate. Lambs stop turn around and chase Stubby towards the barn, Missy is now at the rear chasing the lambs.
Now all 4 are in the barn.
Missy comes charging back out and it is a repeat of the first scene. Lambs turn around, but Stubby is not quick enough and get bowled over by the lambs.
This went on for quite awhile.

it was like a giant ping pong match between the dogs and the lambs.
I don't know who was having more fun the dogs or the lambs.

Next time I go down there i'll have to remember the camera. that was funny. :lol2: :lol2: :lol2:

Would have been good if you had the camera...I find thise Corgi's gutsy little buggers I had one when I was growing up as a child, He was a lovely dog I could do anything with him, put him in a To-to, a pair of trousers and jacket, scarf or hat and he wouldn't bat an eyelid, I took many a funny photo of him, but manage to get my Mums bag, no way, he guarded it with his life.
If my Mum asked me to bring her bag my answer was always 'yeah right, I value my arm' He was a Cardigan Corgi, he lived until he was about 14 years old. I loved that old dog. Dandy was his name and he was dandy in every way. Red and White his white ruff went all the way around his neck and chest it looked like he had a white bib on. sorry I digress. I get carried away when I remember my childhood friend.

Jo I didn't have the camera or I would have had it on youtube and posted. :( :( :(

They did this before so next time I go down there I'll take the camera. ;-)

Chrisy these 2 are tri colored Pembroke Corgis. you'd never think they could run that fast. :lol2: :lol2:

I luv herfrds":3iadu03j said:
Jo I didn't have the camera or I would have had it on youtube and posted. :( :( :(

They did this before so next time I go down there I'll take the camera. ;-)

Chrisy these 2 are tri colored Pembroke Corgis. you'd never think they could run that fast. :lol2: :lol2:
spoke to my brother tonight after I wrote my post and mentioned, Dandy to him and he informed me he was the same sort the Queen has a Pemboke not a Cardigan, as he still has his Pedigree and Kennel Club papers. (splapped wrist for me. for getting it wrong.) Oh! yes I would think they could run that fast, as I chased Dandy many times. and when I took him riding with me he used to keep up for a while with my horse. Can you take a photo of them and post I would like to see them.

Here you go Chrisy

My favorite picture of Stubby
Corgi2009006.jpg

Both Stubby and Missy in Trouble
cowsout010.jpg

Here is Manny
1-22-10storm027.jpg

Pooped out kids :D
2010corgipicnic104-1.jpg

Thank you ILH they are adorable, Manny looks just like my Dandy did, lovely little dogs. Corgi's and Lab's are about the only dogs I can tolerate, As I am more a cat person.