3D printer

Help Support CattleToday:

cowgirl8

Reaction score
Finally got one. Unfortunately, the day it arrived, I had to leave. We were able to set it up and print a test piece. Was very easy. But then I had to leave, staying at hospital in Dallas with MIL and will be here maybe a few more days. It may not be as unfortunate that I left, husband is playing with it. Although it was bought to make my jinder blenders, husband wanted one really bad. So I was just the excuse. If we get stalled on it, SIL has a degree in cad printing. In good hands, cant wait to get home. Another outlet for me to make things.
I'd love to hear about things made, so if you have a 3D printer, share....

Been making things, easier than I even imagined.. Using Tinkercad, but getting ready to graduate to a harder program. The printer is so easy to use...

Sounds like alot of fun. Do you have any pictures of anything you have made? I like to go to the hobby store buy alot of stuff than never use it. 😅🤣😂 that's about as far as my craft making gets. Unless its edible than I'll eat it. 😉

Chevy said:
Sounds like alot of fun. Do you have any pictures of anything you have made? I like to go to the hobby store buy alot of stuff than never use it. 😅🤣😂 that's about as far as my craft making gets. Unless its edible than I'll eat it. 😉
Shell I like your post. Usually get a laugh. :lol2:

ccr said:
Chevy said:
Shell I like your post. Usually get a laugh. :lol2:
Thank you. ☺ I figured I get alot of blocks. I'm not right. 😜🙌🏾

I made a coffee dispenser I've had in my head a while. Still tinkering with it.. Then I made a attachment that goes on our water jug that makes a lever instead of a push button. Still working on that too.. Right now, just learning the computer program. I've been stuck with grandkids all week.. SO my brain is fried. My brain has to be clear to sit at that computer..

I'm on some 3D printer groups on FB and I'm surprised at the silly things people print. I'm all about making things, don't need a tiny baby yoda. Had a great idea that when I get a good chance to spend time at that computer, I'll get working on it. Today I'm printing another prototype of a water jug handle.. The first one I made almost worked. Had to tweak it a bit and its printing now. Eventually, i'll start printing my patented thing... i'll have to coat it, or, get another doohickey for a different plastic.. baby steps, baby steps....

The university I went to has a pretty killer set up. It's pretty amazing what they can do with it.

https://www.core77.com/posts/90792/Watch-the-Worlds-Largest-3D-Printer-Spit-Out-a-25-Foot-Boat

cowgirl8 said:
I made a coffee dispenser I've had in my head a while. Still tinkering with it.. Then I made a attachment that goes on our water jug that makes a lever instead of a push button. Still working on that too.. Right now, just learning the computer program. I've been stuck with grandkids all week.. SO my brain is fried. My brain has to be clear to sit at that computer..

Sounds like a lot of fun. Let me know when you figure out how to get one to grind fresh coffee beans, make coffee, and have it ready 24-7. ☺😍 Oh nevermind that's my husband. 😉🤡

Glad to know I'm not the only one that feels like my kids fried my brain. 😬😝 Some days are better than others but I definitely understand what your saying there.

Latest posts