$300,000 Stimulus Checks

Help Support CattleToday:

504RP

Reaction score
For the last two days I have been hearing on the radio. That if you lost a loved one to Covid-19 the government is issuing for a limited time $ 300,000 stimulus checks to thoes people. They give a phone number for you to call to get signed up for the momey. Anyone else been hearing this announcement ?

For the last two days I have been hearing on the radio. That if you lost a loved one to Covid-19 the government is issuing for a limited time $ 300,000 stimulus checks to thoes people. They give a phone number for you to call to get signed up for the momey. Anyone else been hearing this announcement ?
It sounds like a scam to me. The Federal gov't almost always communicates by mail. Plus, I could find nothing about it on the internet.

It sounds like a scam to me. The Federal gov't almost always communicates by mail. Plus, I could find nothing about it on the internet.
Next time i hear it on the radio i will write the phone number down.

wish people would just go back to work..and quit with the handouts..dang jobs everywhere..those that were pretty much worthless to begin with, have just sit down all together ..the only work they do ,is wear a path out to the mail box..
We need help in the worst way can't find any

Here is the only article that I have seen on this topic and it is for Funeral cost.

This was on the Bongino Report.

wish people would just go back to work..and quit with the handouts..dang jobs everywhere..those that were pretty much worthless to begin with, have just sit down all together ..the only work they do ,is wear a path out to the mail box..
And refrigerator

Some folks don't want the country's workers to return to their jobs, or at least want to make doing so less attractive.

From Wall St Journal 3 days ago:

WASHINGTON—Democrats on Capitol Hill are pushing for the White House to propose more generous and long-lasting jobless benefits on a permanent basis as part of the antipoverty package President Biden is expected to roll out next week.

In a letter sent to the White House Friday, nearly 40 Democrats said President Biden should propose implementing a series of new federal standards of unemployment insurance programs, which are largely run by states. They proposed increasing the amount of jobless payments, extending the duration of the weekly benefit, expanding the pool of eligible workers, and implementing a system that would more closely tie the payments to economic conditions.

Some folks don't want the country's workers to return to their jobs, or at least want to make doing so less attractive.

From Wall St Journal 3 days ago:

WASHINGTON—Democrats on Capitol Hill are pushing for the White House to propose more generous and long-lasting jobless benefits on a permanent basis as part of the antipoverty package President Biden is expected to roll out next week.

In a letter sent to the White House Friday, nearly 40 Democrats said President Biden should propose implementing a series of new federal standards of unemployment insurance programs, which are largely run by states. They proposed increasing the amount of jobless payments, extending the duration of the weekly benefit, expanding the pool of eligible workers, and implementing a system that would more closely tie the payments to economic conditions.
This is just sad, I see help wanted signs by the dozens here in E Texas!!!

This is not new money, it is just a continuation of payments to people that have not received their stimulus checks yet.
Payments are still going out to people for whom the IRS didn't previously have enough information to issue a check but who recently filed a tax return

Latest posts