3 pt disc

Help Support CattleToday:

sewall

Reaction score
Anyone know where I could get a reasonably priced 3-pt. disc used or new? I'm talking a 5-foot disc or somewhere in that neighborhood.

A farm sale is about the best bet for as far as cost is concerned, but most of them at the sales have had about all of the good used out of them and generally no maintenance. Better to buy a new medium priced disk and just pm it regularly.

sewall":37jusvxp said:
Anyone know where I could get a reasonably priced 3-pt. disc used or new? I'm talking a 5-foot disc or somewhere in that neighborhood.
You need to look at the HayMAXX T165 drum mower. New they will be priced close to what you will have to pay to get a good used disc mower. You will have the cutting technology of a disc mower and half the price of a new disc mower. They will eat through fire ant hills like a hot knife in butter.

165_DRUM_MOWER.JPG

Ok, now I am confuse. How did we get from disc to disc cutter. :)
Ironpeddler, didn't know anyone made a 5' disc cutter. Do you sell many of them?

Well I feel stupid I thought you wanted a tillage tool, maybe you do?

EAT BEEF":3dhv7io7 said:
Well I feel stupid I thought you wanted a tillage tool, maybe you do?
I was mistaken and thought you said a disc cutter often meaning a disc mower. What you are wanting is a disc harrow. You can find good used disc harrows around now in the off season. I just read your terminology wrong and was too fast to post.
1618F300%20DISC%20HARROW.jpg

Go to most any consignment auction around here and you can pick one up for scrap price. My neighbor just pounded one out that was in pretty decent shape.

Hey Arnold, I'm located 30 miles north of waco in hillsboro right on I-35. Not really wanting to drive a long ways.

Latest posts