2015 gmc/chevy 1500 crew cab

Help Support CattleToday:

dieselbeef

Reaction score
lookin into a new leftover 15 sierra. just like the gmc better than the chevy anyways. the deal is waaaaaay better too.

but who lives in one..need some real world experience. wont be doing alotta work..got a real truck for that..dodge built it in 02

wifes truck..grocery getter etc

too much tech in the ecoboost....and 5.o aint nowhere

I bought it...34k otd was a good deal for 12 mi on a 2015. listed for over 44k

Careful Diesel, you start driving it and you might find yourself behind the wheel of a chevy 1 ton.
;-)

:lol:

As far as living in one does 57,000 miles since November 14 count as living in one?
But aside from that mine is a 3/4 Diesle but I love the truck. Doesn't get cared for nice at all and no trouble.
Lot of 1/2 ton gas trucks here with the same miles and same kind of miles and they are fine too. They just don't have the loads to tote I do.
Same abuse in the fields and gravel roads, dust and mud. A lot of them are loaded up in the bed with air compressors and tools.

no...its an sle..it has leather but not all the high end el;ctrnoic gadgets..lane changer /parking/all that dash crap..not 4x4 either. for her truck we don't need it..got the dodge to do real work!

dieselbeef":3g1pito2 said:
lookin into a new leftover 15 sierra. just like the gmc better than the chevy anyways. the deal is waaaaaay better too.

but who lives in one..need some real world experience. wont be doing alotta work..got a real truck for that..dodge built it in 02

wifes truck..grocery getter etc
Bought the Chevrolet version back last June for the wife and running around.
No complaints so far gets good mileage as well. Not pulling anything other than a boat
Combined city/hwy mpg is 19.2 gets a consistent 22 to 23 on the hwy at 70 mph.

Latest posts