2010 calves

Help Support CattleToday:

iowa hawkeyes

Reaction score
IMG_27221.jpg

IMG_27151.jpg

Heat Wave steer, hairiest calf we've ever had.
IMG_27201.jpg

Char cross steer, a big sweetie

IMG_27071.jpg

Bred and owned Reload heifer

I really like the black and white steer. Too bad he's got that white on the topline, sometimes that makes the top look off because it breaks up the back because of the coloring. Looks like he's got good bone. I wish the Char steer was a little deeper. Nice Herf heifer.

I agree with the above comments, but overall they look good. Better too much hair than not enough I think :D I like the heifer, nice straight legs.They'd do great at any show up here.

LoveMoo11":1hea1zmx said:
I agree with the above comments, but overall they look good. Better too much hair than not enough I think :D I like the heifer, nice straight legs.They'd do great at any show up here.
:shock: straight legged heifers don't show well anyplace I've seen. Maybe in Jackpot Shows as a feeder.
Steers look good.

Jeanne - Simme Valley":29tmeyol said:
LoveMoo11":29tmeyol said:
:shock: straight legged heifers don't show well anyplace I've seen. Maybe in Jackpot Shows as a feeder.
Steers look good.

Straight legs drive me mad.

dont know much about it so i wont comment on the calves (though i like the first one) but i can tell you really are in iowa without looking at your profile... Yellow 3 digit ear tags, and SNOW. lots of it.

Iowa-angus":3vhjsr53 said:
dont know much about it so i wont comment on the calves (though i like the first one) but i can tell you really are in iowa without looking at your profile... Yellow 3 digit ear tags, and SNOW. lots of it.

You got that right and then Poof! all gone. It's been a gorgeous spring here.

iowa hawkeyes":f736l3f1 said:
Iowa-angus":f736l3f1 said:

You got that right and then Poof! all gone. It's been a gorgeous spring here.

Yep, it was a bit muddy at the beginning (it always is) but otherwise, great! We have almost all the crops in!

aussie_cowgirl":fds18q9g said:
Jeanne - Simme Valley":fds18q9g said:
LoveMoo11":fds18q9g said:
Steers look good.

Straight legs drive me mad.

And Heatwaves the best club calf bull ever. :cowboy:

Latest posts