2008 Calf Crop What Do You Think?

Help Support CattleToday:

Here is a bull we just purchased this past weekend at Able Acres annual sale in Wingate, IN. He is a Feb bull calf out of Remitall Online 122L. This picture was taken awhile ago from them. When you get behind him is where you truly appreciate this calf. He is thick butted, wide topped, freaky fronted, with massive bone. I'll try and get some pics of him when we bring him home.

I really like the look of the March bull calf, nice hip structure and rear legs. I also liked the AA bull you bought, the other AA bulls had too high BW EPD for my taste. Nice cattle.

We had a problem with AA Boomer 444 with pulling calves and he is now hamburger. AA Kodiac 376 has not really had calving problems and I can't remember a calf of his where we had to pull.

CosgrayHerefords":c4kkgcch said:
Here is a bull we just purchased this past weekend at Able Acres annual sale in Wingate, IN. He is a Feb bull calf out of Remitall Online 122L. This picture was taken awhile ago from them. When you get behind him is where you truly appreciate this calf. He is thick butted, wide topped, freaky fronted, with massive bone. I'll try and get some pics of him when we bring him home.

How did the bidding go for him...was there allot of demand for him? Who is his dam?

It was mostly between us and two other bidders. It was pretty competetive and they stopped once in between for the breeder to talk about the bull. His dam is AA Miss Airwave 6119. He was lot 1 from the catalog.

It appears you could be sitting on a gold mine with the 122L son. There were many Online descendents in the catalog.

Latest posts