2005 Dodge Strattus

Help Support CattleToday:

I have one, and I love it. My daughter and I drove it up from Texas to Wyoming last summer. It gets great gas mileage, rides comfortable, and handles well. Although, strong winds make it weave a bit, but I guess that is the norm with all cars that size.
Usually costs me about $30 or $31 (depending on the price of fuel that day) to fill up. I have gotten many a miles out of one tank, even better mileage under good conditions and me keeping my foot light. :nod:
I just put four new tires on it, I keep the oil changed, and have it checked out when it's time. I've not had a bit of trouble with it. You put the back seats down and you can put long items in the trunk. Mine is a limited edition, just a few added features to make it look more sporty....no big deal.

See if they will let you keep it for the weekend, and have someone you trust check it out.

Good luck :D:

My mistake, it's a special edition.

llcupit":3lgsgffg said:
Have a chance to buy 2005 program car 19000 miles still under warranty with 4 cyl motor. Any advice?

Thanks

My son had a 96 strat and he loved it. Ran good and looked good. He wrecked it, though, and that was a bummer. But I often said when he had it that I would be proud to drive it anywhere.