2 Upcoming Angus Bootcamps

Help Support CattleToday:

Reaction score
Is anyone on CT planning to go to hear Kelli Retallick of AAA explain the new EPDs this Saturday evening in Lebanon, TN at the Fairgounds? I'm thinking about going and would love to say hello if you're going to be there.

For those that would like more information but can't attend a meeting they have a webinar that is pretty good. http://www.angus.org/Media/News/FullArticle.aspx?aiID=1032&lsTitle=Value-Update-Webinar-Recording-Available
The new system is no different than the old in that it provides us with a tool. When your building something it takes more than one tool to get a job done. I would hate to try to build a house if they only gave me a hammer.

Gizmom

I thought there already was a boot camp for Angus, with drill sergeant Branded."" put Down that flip phone,you mouth breathing knuckle draggers""" :cowboy:

TennesseeTuxedo said:
Bright Raven said:
I am going to try.

The Louisville meeting would be the logical one for you to attend. I'm going to the one in Lebanon mainly because they are serving food, LOL!

If I go it will be to Louisville. I will hopefully be talking to Kelli Tuesday about EPDs.

Bright Raven said:
TennesseeTuxedo said:
Bright Raven said:
I am going to try.

The Louisville meeting would be the logical one for you to attend. I'm going to the one in Lebanon mainly because they are serving food, LOL!

If I go it will be to Louisville. I will hopefully be talking to Kelli Tuesday about EPDs.
Please get all of the scoop and fill us in on the details. You can be donned as the CT ambassador to AAA or the ASA designated mole to find out the AAA secret formulas. Hopefully you can export the 60 year history of the association so that you will be well rounded with the big picture. Maybe you can get a masters degree in Angus and study up on some math in the form of "cow-cu-lus" to meet the BH expectations of a cattle farmer. Quite a high calling, you know. :nod:

Ebenezer said:
Bright Raven said:
TennesseeTuxedo said:

Please get all of the scoop and fill us in on the details. You can be donned as the CT ambassador to AAA or the ASA designated mole to find out the AAA secret formulas. Hopefully you can export the 60 year history of the association so that you will be well rounded with the big picture. Maybe you can get a masters degree in Angus and study up on some math in the form of "cow-cu-lus" to meet the BH expectations of a cattle farmer. Quite a high calling, you know. :nod:

I have been asked by Sim Ang King to ask how the baseline for the new foot EPD was established. I have some other personal questions. Thanks.

Bright Raven, if you do go... could you ask them to do a shorter PP version online without all the rhetoric? I mean that in the sincerest way. I had to go thru the online version twice because I got bored. I had to screenshot from their online webinar, write a bunch of notes, etc... because I needed to be able to explain (properly and to the best of my understanding) to our clients. It would be much simpler if AAA could do this for everyone.

NEFarmwife said:
Bright Raven, if you do go... could you ask them to do a shorter PP version online without all the rhetoric? I mean that in the sincerest way. I had to go thru the online version twice because I got bored. I had to screenshot from their online webinar, write a bunch of notes, etc... because I needed to be able to explain (properly and to the best of my understanding) to our clients. It would be much simpler if AAA could do this for everyone.

I talked to Joyce this week. I enjoy Modeling even though I am not an AAA member, information is information. I will be glad to pass that suggestion on to Kelli. She was in travel this week. Hopefully, I can talk to her before Friday.

Does anyone have a list of other location they are going to have these events? Not going to be in the field for the next week, and if there's going to be one close by, it be nice to go grill some angus. :lol:

Latest posts