1st Woman President?

Help Support CattleToday:

Who should be the first Woman President?

• Rosie O'Donnell

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Oprah

• Hillary Clinton

• Gina Davis

• Jessica Simpson

• Britney Spears

• Glynn Close

• Murphy Brown

• Other

• Total voters
I sure hope Americans are smarter than electing anyone from that list. If not, this country is in serious trouble. I could see a woman becoming President in the near future, and being successful at it, but none of those women, especially Hillary Clinton. Last thing we need is Bill Clinton as the First Lady. I hope this country is smarter than that.

who would you (all) suggest might be a good candidate (without getting into politics)?

A lot of people think that Condi Rice would be a good President. Of course, from the Conservative side. But of course, I dont believe there could be a good Liberal President, male or female. I could give you a list of men that I think could do a good job, but since this is about women, Ill save it for some other time.

Here is something I found pretty funny that I stumbled upon on the internet. It shows Theirs (democrats) vs Ours (republicans). Just goes to show you that republican women are prettier than democrats.

demrepub_women.jpg

Well, let's see.

Oprah - she'd tell us which books to read
Gina Davis - nope, her mouth looks weird.
Jessica Simpson - uh, like, whatever
Britney - her mom would be her adviser
Murphy Brown - so does this mean it's not Candace Bergen? Hmmm... may be a possibility.... since she's fictional
Hillary - please no please no please no

Beefy, is there another list somewhere? :)

How bout Martha Stewart? She could emmbezzle us all out of everything,sell us out to the Chinese (the rest of the way) and get a reality show, and a slap on the wrist. Ellen DeGenerate would be my second choice. Condeleexa Rice, 3rd choice, I have to have a lot of respect for a woman that looks like a rejected auditioner from a remake of "Planet of The Apes"

Country boy. You shouldn't scare people like that. Really, I nearly peed my pants.

Scotty

Ellen is far too liberal for me. She is just another one of those Hollyweird liberals who thinks their opinions matter to the entire world. While Martha Stewart could do good in some things, I just couldnt see her as the most powerful person in the world. Of course, we could send her into Iraq and the place would look all purdy in no time. Condi is about the best female for the job. The only thing I think would keep her from winning is her lack of holding an elected office. She is an extremely smart person, and she is a strong conservative. Cant get much better than that.

I vote Barbara Bush for president! She is a strong lady with values and class and definitely no push over!

Ann W.Richards
former Governor of Texas

I'm a Texan, but not a big Ann Richards fan. Wouldn't want her for president, although she'd certainly be better than Hi-liar-y Clinton!

Latest posts