1st calf of the season (pic)

Help Support CattleToday:

rv@L&R

Reaction score
3/4 Simmental, 1/4 Red Angus heifer calf
BW 72 lbs.
DSC_0173.jpg

Love that paint job! I have 4 3yr-olds that are half Simm and half Red Angus (2 are black) bred back to a red Simm due to start calving Feb 1. All had red calves last year and hopefully will again. I really like my Simms but those calves got up and nursed faster than any I've ever had before. What blood lines are you using?

The sire is from Buzzard Hollow Ranch in Granbury TX .... BHR Three Sixes. I'll have to get my records out tonight to see the Dam side (RA).

Wow~ she is delightful! What a pretty little thing :nod: Hope this is just the first of ones like that for your calving season ~ good luck!

rv@L&R":1fba1fgo said:
The sire is from Buzzard Hollow Ranch in Granbury TX .... BHR Three Sixes. I'll have to get my records out tonight to see the Dam side (RA).
no wonder she's nice. they got some outstanding genetics.. good looking heifer

Cowcop,
Haven't decided yet ... got several more to be born over the next few weeks. We're going to try to get noticed in 2008 (you saw my other post) and do a field day in April. We'll sell some of the best at good values in order to get our market started.

Whoa! I'm just now seeing this?

What a beautiful baby! The markings are fantastic...and I love the 'tude written all over her face. :lol:

Alice

I'm just seeing this now too. Appropriate ear tag ~ she certainly is #1. What a nice baby!!

Man that is a pretty calve!
I am ignorant of Limo-breed.
Why do choose Limo?
The RA & Hereford have always been my choosing.---but that combo looks
very good!! congrads.

Latest posts