19 Wildland firefighters

Help Support CattleToday:

MistyMorning

Reaction score
19 wild land firefighters in AZ killed. Devastating for the families, friends and fire fighting community.

Absolutely !! breaks my heart. As the old says goes "the good die young". May God give strength to their families and communities.

November 1 of this year will make 40 years of wildland firefighting for me but it always breaks my heart to hear these things. I always wonder when it could be me or my crew. I don't think I knew any of these guys although I have not yet seen the names but it still breaks my heart.

Terrible loss and very tragic... Kenny my hats off to you and any firefighter out there doing this very dangerous job :tiphat:

I feel sorry for them and there families and my prayer's are with them.

This a disaster that has been happening since the beginning of time and a hazard of the area.
To me this is no different than a hurricane you run and when it is over you come back and rebuild.
If you build in the area you know the hazard just as I do from a hurricane or the people in tornado alley.
I just can't wrap my mind around getting out there and fight thousand's of acres on fire.
You are not going to stop wildfire's from happening anymore than you can stop a hurricane, tornado or earthquake.

kenny thomas":202e6epe said:
November 1 of this year will make 40 years of wildland firefighting for me but it always breaks my heart to hear these things. I always wonder when it could be me or my crew. I don't think I knew any of these guys although I have not yet seen the names but it still breaks my heart.

Good to hear from you. Thought of you the minute I heard the news. Stay safe !!!!

Latest posts