11 year old drinks to death

Help Support CattleToday:

MO_cows

Well-known member
Joined
Dec 30, 2008
Messages
2,501
Reaction score
1
Location
outside Kansas City MO
Just saw news out of Joplin, Missouri. 11 year old boy was with his 27 yr old uncle and uncle's girlfriend. They started a drinking game and let the boy join in; he OD'd and died. Interviewed the mother on the news, she's in denial about her brother and blames it all on the girlfriend. Sheesh, what is wrong with people??
 

Ryder

Well-known member
Joined
Sep 18, 2004
Messages
5,851
Reaction score
41
Location
Southeast Louisiana (Rep. of W. Fla.)
MO_cows":88w3y47u said:
Just saw news out of Joplin, Missouri. 11 year old boy was with his 27 yr old uncle and uncle's girlfriend. They started a drinking game and let the boy join in; he OD'd and died. Interviewed the mother on the news, she's in denial about her brother and blames it all on the girlfriend. Sheesh, what is wrong with people??
Seems to me if they were both adults, then they were both adults.
 

GMN

Well-known member
Joined
Sep 7, 2005
Messages
3,320
Reaction score
5
Location
southwest, MO
Lock them all up, including the Mother for showing such poor judgement in having a alcoholic watch her son! Stories like these make me sick! 11 years old-honestly these people need to be thrown away and locked up for eternity.

GMN
 

Lammie

Well-known member
Joined
Feb 2, 2006
Messages
7,287
Reaction score
0
Location
TX
I agree. You hear stories about women who have the boyfriend they just met to watch the baby, then the baby ends up dead or molested.
 

grannysoo

Well-known member
Joined
Aug 29, 2007
Messages
4,813
Reaction score
0
Location
The Briar Patch
Jogeephus":1lszeztj said:
We need to bring back the whipping posts for idiots like this.

I think we need to import a couple of them ole' boys from Singapore with their canes and let them do it right!
 

peg4x4

Well-known member
Joined
Aug 15, 2006
Messages
3,826
Reaction score
0
Location
Texas
All or them need to be nutered so no more children will be born with those genes for stupid. Kid needed new parents.
 

Texas Gal

Well-known member
Joined
Oct 20, 2005
Messages
548
Reaction score
0
Location
Montague County, TX
peg4x4":1ffe2o2o said:
All or them need to be nutered so no more children will be born with those genes for stupid. Kid needed new parents.



Yes, ma'am; I agree totally. STUPID PEOPLE SHOULDN'T BE ALLOWED TO BREED!
 

Ryder

Well-known member
Joined
Sep 18, 2004
Messages
5,851
Reaction score
41
Location
Southeast Louisiana (Rep. of W. Fla.)
grannysoo":1le3idih said:
Jogeephus":1le3idih said:
We need to bring back the whipping posts for idiots like this.

I think we need to import a couple of them ole' boys from Singapore with their canes and let them do it right!
I have long been an advocate of caning. I think it would keep a lot of juvenile second offenders from becoming third offenders.
 

HerefordSire

Well-known member
Joined
Aug 2, 2006
Messages
5,212
Reaction score
0
Location
Arkansas
Texas Gal":31kx2657 said:
peg4x4":31kx2657 said:
All or them need to be nutered so no more children will be born with those genes for stupid. Kid needed new parents.



Yes, ma'am; I agree totally. STUPID PEOPLE SHOULDN'T BE ALLOWED TO BREED!

It is not unheard of for a group of men to castrate a man.
 

curtis

Well-known member
Joined
Jan 7, 2006
Messages
1,767
Reaction score
1
HerefordSire":hccgeojn said:
Texas Gal":hccgeojn said:
peg4x4":hccgeojn said:
All or them need to be nutered so no more children will be born with those genes for stupid. Kid needed new parents.



Yes, ma'am; I agree totally. STUPID PEOPLE SHOULDN'T BE ALLOWED TO BREED!

It is not unheard of for a group of men to castrate a man.

That happened here a few years back when a man raped a teenager.
 
Top