11 year old drinks to death

Help Support CattleToday:

MO_cows

Reaction score
Just saw news out of Joplin, Missouri. 11 year old boy was with his 27 yr old uncle and uncle's girlfriend. They started a drinking game and let the boy join in; he OD'd and died. Interviewed the mother on the news, she's in denial about her brother and blames it all on the girlfriend. Sheesh, what is wrong with people??

MO_cows":88w3y47u said:
Just saw news out of Joplin, Missouri. 11 year old boy was with his 27 yr old uncle and uncle's girlfriend. They started a drinking game and let the boy join in; he OD'd and died. Interviewed the mother on the news, she's in denial about her brother and blames it all on the girlfriend. Sheesh, what is wrong with people??
Seems to me if they were both adults, then they were both adults.

Lock them all up, including the Mother for showing such poor judgement in having a alcoholic watch her son! Stories like these make me sick! 11 years old-honestly these people need to be thrown away and locked up for eternity.

GMN

I agree. You hear stories about women who have the boyfriend they just met to watch the baby, then the baby ends up dead or molested.

Jogeephus":1lszeztj said:
We need to bring back the whipping posts for idiots like this.

I think we need to import a couple of them ole' boys from Singapore with their canes and let them do it right!

All or them need to be nutered so no more children will be born with those genes for stupid. Kid needed new parents.

peg4x4":1ffe2o2o said:
All or them need to be nutered so no more children will be born with those genes for stupid. Kid needed new parents.

Yes, ma'am; I agree totally. STUPID PEOPLE SHOULDN'T BE ALLOWED TO BREED!

grannysoo":1le3idih said:
Jogeephus":1le3idih said:
We need to bring back the whipping posts for idiots like this.

I think we need to import a couple of them ole' boys from Singapore with their canes and let them do it right!
I have long been an advocate of caning. I think it would keep a lot of juvenile second offenders from becoming third offenders.

Texas Gal":31kx2657 said:
peg4x4":31kx2657 said:

It is not unheard of for a group of men to castrate a man.

HerefordSire":hccgeojn said:
Texas Gal":hccgeojn said:
peg4x4":hccgeojn said:

It is not unheard of for a group of men to castrate a man.

That happened here a few years back when a man raped a teenager.

Latest posts