10 yr old Hereford Bull

Help Support CattleToday:

JWBrahman

Reaction score
WP_000989.jpg

WP_000991.jpg

This old guy lives just a short distance away from me. He is still covering cows and successfully impregnating them in the humidity. The group of young bulls at this ranch is unbelievable. Birthweights between 68-88lbs and a solid consistent group of wean weights. Nuts, butts, and guts...I was in heaven.

I guess ALACOWMAN was right, you don't have to drive more than 20 miles to find what you need.
:bang: :nod:

JWBrahman":2tjzrh6t said:
WP_000991.jpg

This old guy lives just a short distance away from me. He is still covering cows and successfully impregnating them in the humidity. The group of young bulls at this ranch is unbelievable. Birthweights between 68-88lbs and a solid consistent group of wean weights. Nuts, butts, and guts...I was in heaven.

I guess ALACOWMAN was right, you don't have to drive more than 20 miles to find what you need.
folks would be surprized, at what they can find closer to home... good old bull... he's solid

That is the kind of deal I wold be looking for. You could use him for a couple seasons and then move him and have very little depreciation provided you paid correctly for him up front...... What are they asking for him If you can share .

tdarden3k":2egy7bie said:
That is the kind of deal I wold be looking for. You could use him for a couple seasons and then move him and have very little depreciation provided you paid correctly for him up front...... What are they asking for him If you can share .
Tdarden he isn't for sale, that bull earned a spot under the oak tree years ago.

ALACOWMAN":3jittn3j said:
judging by those nutts, id say its a tad warm where he is.... looks like he could kick em when he walks :cowboy:
You tryin to say he's got a pair of knee knockers? Hahaha 95, just finished raining, and the sun is out

JWBrahman":1tlaebbj said:
ALACOWMAN":1tlaebbj said:
judging by those nutts, id say its a tad warm where he is.... looks like he could kick em when he walks :cowboy:
You tryin to say he's got a pair of knee knockers? Hahaha 95, just finished raining, and the sun is out

They be sagging with age...
JK JK...
He's a very nice looking bull and put together well

Hilarious Glacier! Well, I was waiting for somebody else to volunteer so I guess it is up to me.
Clears his throat.
Steps up to the mic.
Warning! These lyrics may offend you!

Verse:
Do Your Balls Hang Low?
Do They Swing To And Fro?
Can You Tie 'Em In a Knot?
Can You Tie 'Em In a Bow?
*Can You Throw 'Em Over Your Shoulder,
*Like a Continental Soldier?
Can You Do The Double Shuffle,
When Your Balls Hang Low?

Chorus:
Ting-A-Ling, God Damn, Find a Woman If You Can.
If You Can't Find a Woman, Find a Clean Old Man.
If You're Ever In Gibraltar, Take a Flying **** At Walter.
Can You Do The Double Shuffle When Your Balls Hang Low?

Other Verses
same as original verse, except you replace the * lines above with the following:

Do They Make a Lusty Clamor,
When You Hit 'Em With a Hammer?

Can You Bounce 'Em Off The Wall,
Like An Indian Rubber Ball?

Do They Make a Hollow Sound,
When You Drag 'Em On The Ground?

Do You Feel a Mellow Tingle,
When You Hit 'Em With a Shingle?

Do They Squeal Like Dogs,
When You Tromp 'Em With Your Clogs?

Do They Have a Salty Taste,
When You Wrap 'Em Round Your Waist?

Do They Chime Like a Gong,
When You Pull Upon Your Dong?

ALACOWMAN":1a65avd5 said:
JWBrahman":1a65avd5 said:
WP_000991.jpg

folks would be surprized, at what they can find closer to home... good old bull... he's solid

Wish you were closer, would love to get your input on what young bull in the group would work best with my girls.

JWBrahman":we94ylxv said:
Hilarious Glacier! Well, I was waiting for somebody else to volunteer so I guess it is up to me.
Clears his throat.
Steps up to the mic.
Warning! These lyrics may offend you!

Verse:
Do Your Balls Hang Low?
Do They Swing To And Fro?
Can You Tie 'Em In a Knot?
Can You Tie 'Em In a Bow?
*Can You Throw 'Em Over Your Shoulder,
*Like a Continental Soldier?
Can You Do The Double Shuffle,
When Your Balls Hang Low?

Chorus:
Ting-A-Ling, God be nice, Find a Woman If You Can.
If You Can't Find a Woman, Find a Clean Old Man.
If You're Ever In Gibraltar, Take a Flying be nice At Walter.
Can You Do The Double Shuffle When Your Balls Hang Low?

Other Verses
same as original verse, except you replace the * lines above with the following:

Do They Make a Lusty Clamor,
When You Hit 'Em With a Hammer?

Can You Bounce 'Em Off The Wall,
Like An Indian Rubber Ball?

Do They Make a Hollow Sound,
When You Drag 'Em On The Ground?

Do You Feel a Mellow Tingle,
When You Hit 'Em With a Shingle?

Do They Squeal Like Dogs,
When You Tromp 'Em With Your Clogs?

Do They Have a Salty Taste,
When You Wrap 'Em Round Your Waist?

Do They Chime Like a Gong,
When You Pull Upon Your Dong?

Lol, I must say that's the first time I've heard that one... Maybe I wasn't a bartender long enough. Lol :lol:

JWBrahman":2h57wwzh said:
ALACOWMAN":2h57wwzh said:
JWBrahman":2h57wwzh said:
WP_000991.jpg

Wish you were closer, would love to get your input on what young bull in the group would work best with my girls.
it would just be luck if i got it right... if you'd seen the sht ive done in the past you'd run me off at gun point :cowboy:

At least you're honest about it ALACOWMAN, drinking my coffee waiting for the story

well the biggest goofs ive made in the past... retaining f1 heifers from 7+ simmental bulls.. just when you think they've quit growing they hit another growth spurt... i sold my last monster about 5 years ago she weighed 1800.00 pnds in average condition...i could empty a bottle of ivomec on the first 3 head, bad teats on a certain line of brahman,which i will rename mainless :cowboy: unless you twist my arm, that came back to haunt me in my F1's.. just not paying attention ...they made some of the biggest, prettiest heifers around. and werent practical, functional, worth a dam...

Latest posts