07 Steer Prospect

Help Support CattleToday:

Thanks for the comments and encouragment i should have photos up in the next couple of days of the finished job.

me and showkid1200 are good buddies and we mess with each other all the time

i put the smiley there to show i was joking with him

yeah ever since Richburg hacked up this hereford at are local fair he's always trying to get back at me. I should have picks up tommorow or sunday of the finished job if i can just figure out my new camera :lol:

being honest with you robert my side looked a whole lot better than your side after that night..... you think yours came out better because you had to finish him the next day.

ok and thats what amanda said ;-) just do what you always do "JR help please! HELP" lol i'm j/k but seriously not being mean but next time you get a chance why don't you clip out hannah or your steer after all your big bro isn't gonna be there for you always JMO

I totally agree with Aplusmnt - do the clipping yourself! You will never get "perfect"unless you do your own work. Yes, watch the "big boys" to learn fine technicques.
Tips - you don't want to "bald" the face & tail. Get blades that won't take so much off - only "go up" on the front on the face - not the sides, go down on the side of the face so you can blend it into the neck.
Flatten the top of the tail head & hips to make the hips look flat & wide.
Looking good - keep up the work.

Latest posts