What I'm seeing today

Help Support CattleToday:

Bigfoot":1nmkhqxb said:
JMJ Farms":1nmkhqxb said:
Saw a bald eagle. Pretty neat bc we don't see them around home.

They are getting fairly plentiful here in West Kentucky.
I've seen one (not sure if it's the same one every time) about 5 times in the past year. The one time it was flying over the road with a ground hog in its talons. It was awesome. Daughter and I are always looking, usually it's a turkey buzzard but seeing a bald eagle is just awesome.

Steve, the guy I was fishing with said that bald eagles mate for life. He said this pair has shown up for the last 5 years in a row. I can't tell you if it's the same two or if he knows what he's talking about but I'm taking him at his word. So if he's right, it's highly possible you are seeing the same one. Idk. Like you say though, it's awesome either way. They are magnificent birds.

That time again

IMG_20161127_101701860_zpsdvslkxdd.jpg

I took this yesterday on the way home. 2007 Chevrolet half-ton with the small V8 that I bought used (with about 25,000 miles on it) in 2008. I'm hoping to get another 200,000 out of it.

Got a little breezy here last night. Thankful the wind brought the rain at least and the animals and equipment are all ok and the house didn't have any damage. Praying for the residents and firefighters in Gatlinburg with the fires and that the additional rain gets here soon to help them.

Been lil cold so I put lamps in the chickens coop

IMG_20161203_172223385_zps5yskzoed.jpg

Burned one last night for the kids to make smores and " camp out "

IMG_20161203_183704361_zpsuc2hxhvi.jpg

set this up too

IMG_20161204_111716823_HDR_zpslvakrreo.jpg

Not all today but in the last few days.

Ironically hauling a semi load of brine into Cleveland to a plant that refines it into road de-icer.

Hauling a 308 track-hoe that is a bit much for a pickup truck IMO.

Oilfield activity is picking up in southern Ohio.

Latest posts