What are you eating today?

Help Support CattleToday:

Jogeephus":3siwxix2 said:
True Grit Farms":3siwxix2 said:
I like my steak rare, not medium + she did say she'd make it up to me though. So life's good.

Was that before or after you threatened to shoot her behind the ear? :lol2:

I told her I'd just buy our steaks at Harveys instead of M&T's if she was going t burn them. Joe, I don't threaten her she thinks she's Annie Oakley with her Judge.

True Grit Farms":3b0omwco said:
Jogeephus":3b0omwco said:
True Grit Farms":3b0omwco said:
I like my steak rare, not medium + she did say she'd make it up to me though. So life's good.

I told her I'd just buy our steaks at Harveys instead of M&T's if she was going t burn them. Joe, I don't threaten her she thinks she's Annie Oakley with her Judge.

I suspect she is a good shot and on top of that she knows how to steer a bull so you don't need her going Lorena Bobbitt on you. :lol2:

Jogeephus":2co001x4 said:
True Grit Farms":2co001x4 said:
Jogeephus":2co001x4 said:

I suspect she is a good shot and on top of that she knows how to steer a bull so you don't need her going Lorena Bobbitt on you. :lol2:

She might serve him Rocky Mountain oysters.

wacocowboy":2wke6w3d said:
Jogeephus":2wke6w3d said:
True Grit Farms":2wke6w3d said:

She's told me more than once you have to sleep sometime.

True Grit Farms":2f32nzy7 said:
You got to watch those "make it up to you" at times...:) could end up being a new tradition at steak night!

True Grit Farms":16odry56 said:
wacocowboy":16odry56 said:
Jogeephus":16odry56 said:

She's told me more than once you have to sleep sometime.

Might want to learn to sleep with one eye open

decided I would cook today

IMG_20170625_125333144_zpsef7jolqw.jpg

IMG_20170625_131140088_zps8unritcd.jpg

IMG_20170625_133951877_HDR_zps7gsvc38a.jpg

IMG_20170625_143134882_zpsynojtpqj.jpg

IMG_20170625_144038843_zps2alquotf.jpg

IMG_20170625_155504246_HDR_zpsxedbvqav.jpg

IMG_20170625_160701685_zpsxlprt3uu.jpg

Ouch! Biting my knuckle right now...damn........ my bag of pretzels don't taste so well now.....

Minnesota State Fair released a list of new foods that will be available at the Fair this year. A couple caught my eye.

Roasted corn-on-the-cob rolled in crushed Dorito nacho chips and topped with nacho cheese sauce

Cheetos dusted Mac and Cheese deep fried doughnuts

Left over steak, left over hamburger buns, gravy and mashed taters.
It 2:30 on a busy Monday
Just now getting lunch, but beats McDonald's and driving with your knee trying to choke down a burger

Had a rough day of it in the hay field today. I have some of the fluffiest hay I've ever grown and its still not dry. Was getting the rake and the baler ready learned the dang Russians messed with my equipment over the winter and I had to spend a couple hours fixing some things they sabotaged.

Anyhow, this was a late lunch early supper. I guess you call it lupper. Wild pig BLT.

19429805_1192350947537556_3994333433283622069_n.jpg

We had a home grown supper tonight, beef tenderloin, fresh roma green beans with new potatoes, creamed onions, and for dessert, apple pie, the vanilla ice cream was from Braum's.

Latest posts