What are you eating today?

Help Support CattleToday:

I had fresh squash green beans steak mashed potaotes corn on the cob I was too hungry forgot to take pic till the end

IMG_20170618_123013748_HDR_zpsc6nvvpse.jpg

IMG_20170618_092440741_zpskfxmy4nc.jpg

IMG_20170618_182300252_HDR_zpsbjgtloeh.jpg

skyhightree1":mylvh2ia said:
I had fresh squash green beans steak mashed potaotes corn on the cob I was too hungry forgot to take pic till the end

IMG_20170618_123013748_HDR_zpsc6nvvpse.jpg

IMG_20170618_092440741_zpskfxmy4nc.jpg

IMG_20170618_182300252_HDR_zpsbjgtloeh.jpg
Wish you lived closer Sky....would love to watch you destroy a big buffet somewhere. :lol2:

Jogeephus":1f0tcph1 said:
Looks good. How is the squash prepared? Never seen it done like that.

Cook squash in milk and onions and pepper till really soft
Bring milk and squash to a boil them cut it down to medium cook it till squash is soft then add sugar cook a few more minutes

skyhightree1":gbufg41n said:
Jogeephus":gbufg41n said:

Bring milk and squash to a boil them cut it down to medium cook it till squash is soft then add sugar cook a few more minutes
I'm guessing that was a "before they were cooked" photo? Was thinking the same as Jogee, but I think mom cooked em in milk then added a little sugar and butter. Been a while and don't really remember.

1982vett":3408k6oy said:
skyhightree1":3408k6oy said:
Jogeephus":3408k6oy said:

I'm guessing that was a "before they were cooked" photo? Was thinking the same as Jogee, but I think mom cooked em in milk then added a little sugar and butter. Been a while and don't really remember.

Correct cooking more tonight I'll post a done pic

I love homemade chicken khebab. Found a great Turkish recipe, have already marinated meat in greek yogurt with spice :)

1982vett":3vh6bu3s said:
skyhightree1":3vh6bu3s said:
Jogeephus":3vh6bu3s said:

IMG_20170619_211208361_zpsyd0rzei0.jpg

Jogeephus":3i51oz04 said:
What does store bought jelly taste like? Us poor folk can't afford to buy jelly. ;-)

Funny guy... Smuckers is pretty darn tasty :lol: I wish I could make my own strawberry jelly but no really good place to buy them from around here and kids strawberry patch they kept those pretty clean of ripe berries.

skyhightree1":mmtvr37u said:
This should hold me over till lunch..

IMG_20170622_073736483_zps3fcwej5c.jpg

IMG_20170622_073956576_zps81e4edq2.jpg

Is that peanut butter? Looks a lil light colored. I love smuckers strawberry or blackberries jam but I do get homemade stuff as often as possible.

wacocowboy":2sanmtb1 said:
Is that peanut butter? Looks a lil light colored. I love smuckers strawberry or blackberries jam but I do get homemade stuff as often as possible.

Yep its PB.... I think the light made it look like that..

skyhightree1":2kb6ocuf said:
wacocowboy":2kb6ocuf said:

I thought you might be into almond butter I think it is kinda that color.

wacocowboy":lzc9kp9o said:
skyhightree1":lzc9kp9o said:
wacocowboy":lzc9kp9o said:

You taught me something I didn't know there was an almond butter

skyhightree1":ntef0o1x said:
wacocowboy":ntef0o1x said:
skyhightree1":ntef0o1x said:

You taught me something I didn't know there was an almond butter

Oh yeah there are lots of different types out there. These are the ones I've seen.
Almond
Brazil nut
Cashew
Walnut
Hazelnut only one I've tried
Coconut
Pecan
Pumpkin seeds
Sesame seed
Sunflowers seed

Some sound good. I know they make some because of allergies.

Latest posts