ROLL TIDE !!

Help Support CattleToday:

Well the buckeyes are out, but the Ducks now have won five in a row, Stanford on the road last week and USC at home today....... I think they have an outside chance of returning to the playoffs again this year! Okay, a way outside chance? Okay no chance...... At all. But I will be cheering for Cal tonight, they beat Stanford and we beat the hopeless beavers next week we are in the PAC 12 title game.

All seriousness, the Ducks needed a season like this to bring many of their fans back to earth. It's good for some fair weather fans to be looking at a 3-3 season and no QB as of yet. Not too many years ago I was excited when the Ducks finished at 500.

I love college football. It's really the only sport I follow. It's a long shot but I think the bucks still have a shot at top 4. At least I hope. It's tough to win 23 in a row when everyone's gunning for you but I give credit to MSU they were the better team today.

ohiosteve":1wt4es3j said:
I love college football. It's really the only sport I follow. It's a long shot but I think the bucks still have a shot at top 4. At least I hope. It's tough to win 23 in a row when everyone's gunning for you but I give credit to MSU they were the better team today.

Beware the Wolverines.

TennesseeTuxedo":3fagcbik said:
ohiosteve":3fagcbik said:

Beware the Wolverines.
I know what you mean! My daughter and I might be at the game, we have family in Michigan and its been a thanksgiving rivalry for many years.

ohiosteve":5dvriq1f said:
TennesseeTuxedo":5dvriq1f said:
ohiosteve":5dvriq1f said:

Beware the Wolverines.
I know what you mean! My daughter and I might be at the game, we have family in Michigan and its been a thanksgiving rivalry for many years.

You guys have owned them for quite some time. Should be a heck of a game.

Pretty disappointing to hear Elliott after the game blaming the play calling.. play calling didn't lose that game for buckeyes. Game was lost in the trenches.

Kingfisher":133bdy5k said:
Some great games today! OSU Baylor looking like a shootout!

The lack of an offensive line caught up with the pokes today. Rather amazing season for their deficiency, but you can't go the distance if you can't run the ball.

Latest posts