Can I get a Roll Tide!!!!!!!!

Help Support CattleToday:

southernultrablack":wwnv3u9v said:
I was worried a bit about that game. Glad we pulled it off!

Worried? Really! I watched into part of the third quarter. It never looked to me like the Tide was in trouble. Their stats looked better than the score indicated. I expected them to do better after Saban got then back for the second half.

Having said that, I haven't watched more than 30 football games in my entire life.

Good game, good entertainment. Even the 'bama girl who shot the bird at the camera during the national anthem. Now I can say "Roll Tide".....Awesome football team. Gave us a good butt kicking for sure.

O.K. 'roll tide'
Boy did Ohio State (6-1) stink tonight at Happy Valley losing 24-27 to Penn State (5-2)
ending Ohio State's road game winning streak at 20
Penn State had 5 sacks in the 4th quarter and Buckeyes had only given up 5 sacks total in their first 6 games.
Looks like it'll now be
1. Alabama
2. Michigan
as head and shoulders above everyone else.

I happened to see a report on college football scores.

Tennessee lost
Kentucky won

Did not see Alabama listed. They most have had a week off.

Margonme":3ezt5iya said:

Tennessee lost
Kentucky won

A little off topic but watched the most awesome football game on TV Friday night....California School for the Deaf was playing another team. Amazing watching the coaches signaling in plays, the kids playing their hearts out.....ESPN even went totally silent for about 2 minutes so you could get an idea what it was like to participate being totally deaf. Some of the kids came from entire families that were deaf. A lot of clapping, jumping and even some yelling even though they had no idea what it sounded like to do it. Really touching.

TexasBred":13t8xbmu said:
Margonme":13t8xbmu said:

Tennessee lost
Kentucky won

A little off topic but watched the most awesome football game on TV Friday night....California School for the Deaf was playing another team. Amazing watching the coaches signaling in plays, the kids playing their hearts out.....ESPN even went totally silent for about 2 minutes so you could get an idea what it was like to participate being totally deaf. Some of the kids came from entire families that were deaf. A lot of clapping, jumping and even some yelling even though they had no idea what it sounded like to do it. Really touching.
Being active, playing sports and competing is good for the soul, all souls.

HDRider":i08k4kqz said:
TexasBred":i08k4kqz said:
Margonme":i08k4kqz said:

Tennessee lost
Kentucky won

Being active, playing sports and competing is good for the soul, all souls.
HD these kids were talented as well and gave a tremendous effort. You could see the joy in their accomplishments.

Latest posts