Can I get a Roll Tide!!!!!!!!

Help Support CattleToday:

Gotta give credit where it's due...Tide has a dang good football team. Hope my Aggies can upset them next week. As Kingfisher said "We'll have to put on our big boy pants thought" (I might add his TExas Longhorns apparently lost theirs a few years ago and are still looking for them ). :lol: :lol:

TennesseeTuxedo":r8k0dwlt said:
The Tide is head and shoulders above the rest of the SEC. Congratss on a solid win yesterday.

Apology accepted, lol.
TT, I really wasn't expecting the game to turn out like that. All the injuries that Tennessee has had may have played a factor.

southernultrablack":2a5bvt23 said:
TennesseeTuxedo":2a5bvt23 said:
The Tide is head and shoulders above the rest of the SEC. Congratss on a solid win yesterday.

Apology accepted, lol.
TT, I really wasn't expecting the game to turn out like that. All the injuries that Tennessee has had may have played a factor.
Everybody has injuries this time of the year just as everybody plays young players. Bama had a lot of good players no suited out....Seriously think Bama would beat them that badly every time they play.

TB, you didn't have to throw UT under the bus. Lol I expect a great game for y'all next week.sure wish y'all had a real mascot instead of a mutt.

papavillars":1s8qxsnz said:
TB, you didn't have to throw UT under the bus. Lol I expect a great game for y'all next week.sure wish y'all had a real mascot instead of a mutt.
Papa I was seriously hoping they would have a good year....can't figure out what's missing but still got some work to do. I figure my Aggies are gonna go to bama and get their a$$ handed to them. Maybe it won't be too embarrassing. :lol: BTW Reville is a full blood mutt though. Like so many of us though there are questions about her family tree.

southernultrablack":hriyaapk said:
TennesseeTuxedo":hriyaapk said:

Apology accepted, lol.

No may have to it, we will be healthy when we meet again in Atlanta :nod:

TexasBred":249x8pzv said:
southernultrablack":249x8pzv said:
TennesseeTuxedo":249x8pzv said:

Apology accepted, lol.
Everybody has injuries this time of the year just as everybody plays young players. Bama had a lot of good players no suited out....Seriously think Bama would beat them that badly every time they play.

I beg to differ kind sir

midTN_Brangusman":2pi7p6wp said:
TexasBred":2pi7p6wp said:
southernultrablack":2pi7p6wp said:

I beg to differ kind sir
You can differ as much as you like. Right now all you're doing is making excuses for your loses other than "we got our a$$ kicked" two games in a row. We'll see how it goes next year. ;-) You should win out this year. Got a pretty cushy schedule.

Well I am calling for an upset, Aggies by four. Breaks my heart but here goes," Gig em ". I will always pull for a Texas team over outsiders.

papavillars":nj3o2vgo said:
Well I am calling for an upset, Aggies by four. Breaks my heart but here goes," Gig em ". I will always pull for a Texas team over outsiders.
:shock: they are gonna need some :help: and when it's over they are gonna feel like :deadhorse: then all the Aggie fans are gonna be like :cry2: :(
ROLL TIDE !!!

Latest posts