Best commercial ever!

Help Support CattleToday:

Far from being the best commercial ever.
4 minutes long and a waste of advertising dollars to reach a very limited audience in a contrived attempt to manipulate emotions. thumbs down

One of the best commercials ever....
Subway $5 footlong, told you all you needed to know... where, what and price all in under 20 seconds in a memorable format.

Far from being the best commercial ever.
4 minutes long and a waste of advertising dollars to reach a very limited audience in a contrived attempt to manipulate emotions. thumbs down

One of the best commercials ever....
Subway $5 footlong, told you all you needed to know... where, what and price all in under 20 seconds in a memorable format.
Jared Fogle commercial or the ones now?

Lambert son... do ya'll believe that?

Lots of things I could say not even evidence or believe people need a second chance that's not one of them. Children aren't going to make those kinds of things up.

Memorable E*Trade Super Bowl commercial 20+ years ago, during the tech-boom.

Monkey in E*Trade t-shirt dancing to a hillbilly clapping for 30 seconds.
captioned
"We just pizzed away 2 million dollars."
"What are you doing with your money?"

Chevrolet and Bud commercials were good. Subway was a scam. Go in there and try to buy a sub for $5, they have them but you'll need two. The whole loose weight like Jared was a scam too. They failed to mention poor guy walked 10 miles a day and ate a 6" sub made of wheat bread and turkey.

The New Zealand Toyota Hilux commercial is hard to beat in my opinion.

I like the Bundaberg Rum drop bear one too. Bundaberg Rum has a white polar bear on the label and he features in a couple of their adds.

Ken

Latest posts