Best Bull names you've heard....

Help Support CattleToday:

They have one job!! Might as well have fun and roll with it:ROFLMAO: That said, I'm running out of slightly salty/inappropriate names. Our new bull will be Shaft and Woody's replacement will be Rocket, but how many synonyms and antonyms for a penis can there possibly be?
Goober? Johnson? Peckerwood (that's what my grandpa called woodpeckers, and it always made me and my brother snicker when he said it).

Goober? Johnson? Peckerwood (that's what my grandpa called woodpeckers, and it always made me and my brother snicker when he said it).
We had Johnson, who was one of my faves and ended up as a yard ornament when I sold him private treaty. (Dick was by far my all-time fave bull. Or Richard, in polite company).

A funny one was my boss's granddaughter called a new Angus bull Da Da. I guess like daddy. That was pretty much all she could say. He just thought is was hilarious and kept trying to get it to stick. I wasn't going for it.

My buddy had heard the story from him too and was laughing at me.

I ended up calling the bull Day-Day, from the Next Friday movie.😄 I use to holler at him in the pasture or pen and be like... Day-Day, what-chew-do'n Day-Day.

One day on accident, I did it in front of my bosses son and daughter, mom and dad, to the granddaughter. I froze and was thinking.. oh shoot. They are my age and luckily started laughing and talking about the movie.

A funny one was my boss's granddaughter called a new Angus bull Da Da. I guess like daddy. That was pretty much all she could say. He just thought is was hilarious and kept trying to get it to stick. I wasn't going for it.

My buddy had heard the story from him too and was laughing at me.

I ended up calling the bull Day-Day, from the Next Friday movie.😄 I use to holler at him in the pasture or pen and be like... Day-Day, what-chew-do'n Day-Day.

One day on accident, I did it in front of my bosses son and daughter, mom and dad, to the granddaughter. I froze and was thinking.. oh shoot. They are my age and luckily started laughing and talking about the movie.
And his slutty girlfriend, D'Wana:ROFLMAO:

Peter lasted one season before he tried to take out Mr. TC. Bought him the same time we bought Dick, and we had him with Rod in the central pasture. Shockingly, sold him private treaty to a large ranch that wanted his EPD's. They only work on horseback and, even though he tried to take out more than one horse, kept him 6 more years until his BSE wasn't stellar.

They have one job!! Might as well have fun and roll with it:ROFLMAO: That said, I'm running out of slightly salty/inappropriate names. Our new bull will be Shaft and Woody's replacement will be Rocket, but how many synonyms and antonyms for a penis can there possibly be?
That quote from Varsity Blues comes to mind...🤣🤣🤣

Challenge accepted, I will get back to you. Between me and Ouchita I am sure we can get you a few more generations. 😂🤣

I don't really make a habit of original names for them, other than either what's on the registration or more likely I'll just call them by their sire's name if it's a well known bull
In Charolais I've had a Merlin, High Rise, Cujo, Show Off, Sequoia,
Angus, New Design, Predestined, Missing Link, 2 Bismarcks, Frontman, Hoover Dam, Power Tool, 8180, several more not named,
Never named a Hereford bull except for the first one I called Joe. I don't keep up with Hereford or any other pedigrees now.
We sometimes have a few cows named, usually a distinguishing feature, like we a Brindle, Spot Nose, then there's one that's earned the name He77cat, don't mess with her at all when she's got a calf under a month old and be ready to get out of her way when working her. If she goes down the alley she hits the chute like a runaway freight train.
Our Jersey cow is Maybell, and her oldest heifer calf is Babybell.

Named one Meathead and another Zackley because he looked Zackley like my sister-in-law at the time. Never told her or him. Have one now named Dunkin, wife named him because he looks like he dunked his face in milk, and a young one named Romeo.

Years ago I bred Simental. I raised a bull calf that was a giant 3200lbs. When he was born he only weighed 55lbs so I named him Midget
Having geen raised in Rogue rive are of southern Oregon I now name my bulls Rogue

Last edited:

Latest posts