What are you eating today?

Help Support CattleToday:

skyhightree1":pfp6o6oq said:
Jogeephus":pfp6o6oq said:
:lol2: :lol2: If I'm not mistaken I think you said your mother was a mail carrier at one time, is this why you don't trust the mail? :lol2: :lol2:

:lol: No not me my mom was Army for 27 years :lol: I just figured I could get my moneys worth if you personally delivered it with a personal touch :D

Sorry, my bad.

I do think you are confusing cheese with things I grow in the garden. Its garden product which people expect me to pick and deliver to them. You should know that since you grow a garden. :lol:

Jogeephus":fx9m6u7e said:
skyhightree1":fx9m6u7e said:
Jogeephus":fx9m6u7e said:
:lol2: :lol2: If I'm not mistaken I think you said your mother was a mail carrier at one time, is this why you don't trust the mail? :lol2: :lol2:

:lol: No not me my mom was Army for 27 years :lol: I just figured I could get my moneys worth if you personally delivered it with a personal touch :D

Sorry, my bad.

I do think you are confusing cheese with things I grow in the garden. Its garden product which people expect me to pick and deliver to them. You should know that since you grow a garden. :lol:

Yes sir I know that very well .. They expect the same if you offer to give them fish you caught as well.

And people bytch about being hungry. Why don't they just fess up and bytch cause they are lazy?

We helped a family out a few years ago and we mentioned that we grew a large garden and they could help themselves when it came in. They were all happy and said they would jump at the chance. Corn, tomatoes, peas, peppers, beans and all sorts of things were in and we gave them a call and they said they couldn't come out because they had rented a DVD and was watching it. I told my wife I'd see them starve before I gave them another dime.

That is the truth.. Maybe they were waiting for you to pick it cook it for them then deliver it as well... People are lazy and crazy.. If someone said there giving me something I just gotta go pick it and I was hungry im going asap

HB, potatoes, smoked sausage cooked in the slow cooker.
Roll up in a tortilla with a little lettuce and spinach. Chips and salsa on the side.

Can't beat it

Jogeephus":1jaljy1n said:
And people bytch about being hungry. Why don't they just fess up and bytch cause they are lazy?

We helped a family out a few years ago and we mentioned that we grew a large garden and they could help themselves when it came in. They were all happy and said they would jump at the chance. Corn, tomatoes, peas, peppers, beans and all sorts of things were in and we gave them a call and they said they couldn't come out because they had rented a DVD and was watching it. I told my wife I'd see them starve before I gave them another dime.
Call me next time Joe, I don't watch many movies. Clean'em and process everything first though (And freeze it too if you have time). I'll be here after 4:00 pm. :mrgreen:

TexasBred":2zgqfhwk said:
Jogeephus":2zgqfhwk said:

Call me next time Joe, I don't watch many movies. Clean'em and process everything first though (And freeze it too if you have time). I'll be here after 4:00 pm. :mrgreen:

:lol2:

TexasBred":obdv1cl3 said:
Jogeephus":obdv1cl3 said:

I want you to have some fresh veggies so I'll leave them in the garden so they will be at their freshest for you. (I wouldn't do that for just anyone) ;-)

Jogeephus":1puj1l3c said:
TexasBred":1puj1l3c said:
Jogeephus":1puj1l3c said:

I want you to have some fresh veggies so I'll leave them in the garden so they will be at their freshest for you. (I wouldn't do that for just anyone) ;-)
Dam good friends are priceless. :clap:

greybeard":2z8jklil said:
;-) Give a man a fish he eats for the day, teach a man to fish...

Maybe they were watching a gardening DVD..........

I could see that if I were one of them glass 150% full kind of people. And if I were, I could see how they were just repressed and how they were simply unfairly deprived of some imaginary privilege that comes with having the luxury of some form of work ethic and a sense of self responsibility but sadly I'm just deplorable and just can't see it that way which just further illustrates what a bad person I am.

Jogeephus":3o70exhg said:
greybeard":3o70exhg said:
;-) Give a man a fish he eats for the day, teach a man to fish...

Maybe they were watching a gardening DVD..........

I could see that if I were one of them glass 150% full kind of people. And if I were, I could see how they were just repressed and how they were simply unfairly deprived of some imaginary privilege that comes with having the luxury of some form of work ethic and a sense of self responsibility but sadly I'm just deplorable and just can't see it that way which just further illustrates what a bad person I am.

Did you type all that, on your Obama phone?

greybeard":39baufs9 said:
Did you type all that, on your Obama phone?

Sadly no, I have not. I'm sure its just lost in the mail but its obvious the Marines taught you to hit a man where it hurts the most. As a social justice warrior and the recipient of the purple unicorn and the bronze unicorn fart I have no doubt my phone is on the way and surely there is a postman somewhere in possession of it so I must just be patient.

My wife and I discovered a great way to get over the empty nest syndrome. We are both so grateful that we are not vegan.

18699771_1724450494519509_6889147919051402382_n.jpg

Jogeephus":2q5fzju2 said:
My wife and I discovered a great way to get over the empty nest syndrome. We are both so grateful that we are not vegan.

18699771_1724450494519509_6889147919051402382_n.jpg

I'll help you pick all the veggies if you fix me a steak like that.

I was in town and a preacher planted a community garden. He did all the planting, watering, weeding, and picking then after he canned it the community showed up. I don't understand these people having TVs and DVD players but they are on welfare taking money the government stole from me in the name of taxes and being hungry. Go pawn the TV and DVD player.

Latest posts