What are you eating today?

Help Support CattleToday:

Jogeephus":246dnw22 said:
ez14.":246dnw22 said:
wacocowboy":246dnw22 said:
If he cuts back on cheese the dairy farms are doomed
and I be out of a job! I'd never forgive him :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Well you got one thing going for you and that is if Sky does start eating French cheese we now have a president who will surely put a hefty tariff on the cheese and Sky will pay dearly for his obsession. :lol:
:lol:

ez14.":ibc5zrz4 said:
wacocowboy":ibc5zrz4 said:
Jogeephus":ibc5zrz4 said:
That is a bologna sandwich. Sky, you do know if you put a piece of cheese on each side of the bologna you could double the cheese don't you? Or are you cutting back on cheese? ;-)

I am sure Sky has paid for a few farmer's children to go to college and paid for a few farmer's retirement.

wacocowboy":38cmbuc3 said:
ez14.":38cmbuc3 said:
wacocowboy":38cmbuc3 said:

I am sure Sky has paid for a few farmer's children to go to college and paid for a few farmer's retirement.
:nod: he just needs to make sure his kids carry on the tradition :)

Jogeephus":6f0sytt9 said:
wacocowboy":6f0sytt9 said:
Jogeephus":6f0sytt9 said:
That is a bologna sandwich. Sky, you do know if you put a piece of cheese on each side of the bologna you could double the cheese don't you? Or are you cutting back on cheese? ;-)

Let's hope he doesn't start buying imported cheese because this would wreck the dairy industry also. :lol2:

Naw Sky is a true American.

ez14.":3zk4e2hd said:
wacocowboy":3zk4e2hd said:
ez14.":3zk4e2hd said:

I think he said they ate most of his cheese there day when he posted a photo of a plate with just a little cheese.

wacocowboy":6v22583n said:
ez14.":6v22583n said:
wacocowboy":6v22583n said:

I think he said they ate most of his cheese there day when he posted a photo of a plate with just a little cheese.
sounds like he has them off to a good start :)

Jogeephus":8h7pms5p said:
wacocowboy":8h7pms5p said:
Jogeephus":8h7pms5p said:

Let's hope he doesn't start buying imported cheese because this would wreck the dairy industry also. :lol2:
ez14.":8h7pms5p said:
wacocowboy":8h7pms5p said:
ez14.":8h7pms5p said:

Funny guys... Yea I am helping keep the dairys going and putting their kids through college for sure... I should get rid of all my beef cows and get dairy and a place to make my cheeses :lol2: :lol2: :lol2:

skyhightree1":322ljfts said:
Jogeephus":322ljfts said:
wacocowboy":322ljfts said:

ez14.":322ljfts said:
wacocowboy":322ljfts said:

Funny guys... Yea I am helping keep the dairys going and putting their kids through college for sure... I should get rid of all my beef cows and get dairy and a place to make my cheeses :lol2: :lol2: :lol2:
in all seriousness i really do appreciate sky

though you cant make your own cheese unless you keep buying ours :lol:

ez14.":2v4uc9kv said:
skyhightree1":2v4uc9kv said:
Jogeephus":2v4uc9kv said:

ez14.":2v4uc9kv said:

Keep it coming and tasting good and I will only make a little cheese from time to time. Deal ? ;-) Did you know I drink a gallon of milk a day ez ?

skyhightree1":2z9mf1be said:
ez14.":2z9mf1be said:
skyhightree1":2z9mf1be said:

Keep it coming and tasting good and I will only make a little cheese from time to time. Deal ? ;-) Did you know I drink a gallon of milk a day ez ?
sounds good to me! and you can drink as much milk as you'd like :nod:

IMG_20170519_202555594_zpsgn4x8lcm.jpg

Sky, this week I have a special on cheese and if you pay twice the price for a block of cheese I will throw a block in for nothing.

wacocowboy":2sxi6oay said:
skyhightree1":2sxi6oay said:
ez14.":2sxi6oay said:
That plate is dairyman approved :nod:

I have been wondering when I will be getting some rebates on dairy products

Buy ten pounds of cheese get one free.
Buy 50 gallons of milk get 10 gallons for free.

:lol2:

Jogeephus":2sxi6oay said:
Sky, this week I have a special on cheese and if you pay twice the price for a block of cheese I will throw a block in for nothing.

If you will deliver it personally you got yourself a deal :)

:lol2: :lol2: If I'm not mistaken I think you said your mother was a mail carrier at one time, is this why you don't trust the mail? :lol2: :lol2:

Jogeephus":gr648dwp said:
:lol2: :lol2: If I'm not mistaken I think you said your mother was a mail carrier at one time, is this why you don't trust the mail? :lol2: :lol2:

:lol: No not me my mom was Army for 27 years :lol: I just figured I could get my moneys worth if you personally delivered it with a personal touch :D

Latest posts