You've GOT To see THIS!

Help Support CattleToday:

TheBullLady

Reaction score
ATT85490.jpg

ATT85489.jpg

HAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAH!!!

There was a man here a year or two ago who got sued over something that looked like that. A convertible pulled up beside his stock trailer in Lexington and, well, you know the rest. He traded his trailer for one with solid sides after he settled the suit.

ALACOWMAN":2ouxf1zv said:
dun":2ouxf1zv said:
This is the ugly part:
with fuel cost the way they are. it would still be worth it, for transport cost... can just see the mexican face when i pull into the lot :p

Wonder how much it was cost to have the car detailed in those conditions

dyates":3j0v356h said:
There was a man here a year or two ago who got sued over something that looked like that. A convertible pulled up beside his stock trailer in Lexington and, well, you know the rest. He traded his trailer for one with solid sides after he settled the suit.
best to keep your rig moving i guess... nosey me ran along side a trailor while back checking out the occupants. got a little reward on my windsheild

i know i like to see whats in cattle trailers.an i wouldnt sue if had the scours an spayed me or my truck.

um, wow.

did you see how much the car was leaning to the side as they were goin down the road? an i'd pretty scared of gettin stepped on if i was the driver :eek:

dyates":1k68cmto said:
hope it was some middle aged man got his tupay knocked off with a patty. ;-)

Used to see a few guys around here haul hogs in old school buses . The idea never really caught on for obvious reasons .

Larry

TNMasterBeefProducer":1oqaomns said:
What about that feller that posted on here ages ago that was going to put some calves in a uhaul truck? Yall remember that. :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :nod:

I remember that thread - what was the outcome to all of that foolishness???

Latest posts