You've been waiting...

Help Support CattleToday:

East Caney

Reaction score
to give your opinion. Here you go. Purebred Beefmaster bred heifer. What are your thoughts (good or bad)? This heifer's breeder is Jerry Davis in Grove, OK. She's now owned by MAGH413. (and I know this isn't the best picture to judge an animal)

WhiteHeifer.jpg

Your thoughts are appreciated.

I like her. She's nice and thick, has a good hindquarter and good amount of bone. She could be a little more even in her top and hip, but she looks good.

CPL":3609k6zb said:
She could be a little more even in her top

... and that might be the picture.

EDIT: to fix html tags

she looks real nice East Caney. good muscle, bone, length, depth. i like getting surprised with a white beefmaster heifer once in a while, good shorthorn blood getting expressed there.

thats a nice looking heifer.i like her.a beefmaster colored like that is hard to find.

I don't know much about the Beefmasters but I have always admired them, I haven't seen a white one before. She is beautiful.
Good deep heifer and she appears to have a real kind eye. She should be a great mom.

East Caney":1iwhqgax said:
to give your opinion. Here you go. Purebred Beefmaster bred heifer. What are your thoughts (good or bad)? This heifer's breeder is Jerry Davis in Grove, OK. She's now owned by MAGH413. (and I know this isn't the best picture to judge an animal)

WhiteHeifer.jpg

I like this heifer. A typical beefmaster.

Because this thread was not about me and mine, the thread is about the Beefmaster heifer. But...

WorldBeefExpo004.jpg
[/img]

Heifer sired by the bull in previous post.

Somebody call federal agents...we're on high alert...this post has been hijacked.

To all who have responded with opinions of this heifer...thanks. Continued comments are welcome. I never really said what I think, so here it goes...

I think she has exceptional length, very good thickness and bone, very clean, and a topline that will suffice. I've not seen her in person. It may very well be better than the picture portrays. I definitely don't see any real problems with it or her. I hope she does well for manaftergodsheart413.

East Caney":bzrz4euw said:

Pretty girl. I don't think I ever saw a white Beefmaster before. How old is she and who's she bred to?

East Caney":1y098fss said:
Somebody call federal agents...we're on high alert...this post has been hijacked.

To all who have responded with opinions of this heifer...thanks. Continued comments are welcome. I never really said what I think, so here it goes...

I think she has exceptional length, very good thickness and bone, very clean, and a topline that will suffice. I've not seen her in person. It may very well be better than the picture portrays. I definitely don't see any real problems with it or her. I hope she does well for manaftergodsheart413.

My sincere apologies, check your pm. Again, I really like that Beefmaster heifer!

I like her too...

We have a white with red around the eyes and her paperwork is done with the name "Moonbeam"...

...darned if she's camera shy as I have yet to get her in a picture not ducking behind a tree...

...beautiful girl there you have.

Biggest thing I see wrong with that heifer is that she is not in my pasture. She really would look good standing chest deep in my green grass.

Thanks everyone for all the wonderful comments I thought you guys might like to know that on october 13th there will be a sale consisting of 68 lots of beefmaster females for sale if you are in the tulsa area or think you might like to take a trip pm me and I'll do the best I can to get you a sales catalog buy the sale date thanks and god bless to everyone.

Latest posts