YouTube

Help Support CattleToday:

Chevy

Reaction score
https://youtu.be/OsfcA9oe6ho

Check us out on YouTube.
More to come. Like and subscribe 👍🏽
Fast forward to the end if you get to bored it's the best part when I let the cow out. 😅🤣😂😭
I promise you a laugh!!! Bahahahaha!!! :pretty:

God you make me laugh haha. I wish we were neighbours I'd be trying to be your friend.

Do you have fb or insta?

cowgal604 said:
God you make me laugh haha. I wish we were neighbours I'd be trying to be your friend.

Do you have fb or insta?

Yes I told you we would be bff!!! Did you have a good Christmas?! Get all the Gucci everything?! No social media but u have YouTube now. Come hang out we can make some videos. 😊 sucks now but it will get better. I seriously know nothing about videoing, uploading, editing all that but I'm learning.... I'm willing to learn!!!

greybeard said:
Easy loaders...can't beat that. You have some nice looking cattle.

Thank you. If your around western Kentucky the rest are for sale, register Angus.

Did you like the part me yelling? Bahahahaha "move out the road b&%$@" was clearly correct lmao I had to laugh at myself. 😭 I was scared somebody was going to hit her. She was in a big curve.

Chevy said:
cowgal604 said:

Do you have fb or insta?

Yes I told you we would be bff!!! Did you have a good Christmas?! Get all the Gucci everything?! No social media but u have YouTube now. Come hang out we can make some videos. 😊 sucks now but it will get better. I seriously know nothing about videoing, uploading, editing all that but I'm learning.... I'm willing to learn!!!

My Christmas was great. How was yours?

I actually did get one of those classic rancher brown jackets, but a fitted one. With matching work gloves and a cow brush. I feel real deal now haha.

If you have an iPhone iMovie is quiet good. Takes some practice but you'll get it. On the computer I use camtasia. That's a great program!

🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗

I guess you finally got her back in. 🐃🐃🐃🐃

If they ever get out again, call Bigfoot. He needs some excitement in his life.

Nesikep said:
Yes, the cow brush is essential! Hope you have the hat, can't be a REAL cow person without a hat! lol

What is this hat? Like the leather black rancher style hat?

I wanna go allll out

I'm dying over here. I dont know who's funnier!! Yea GURL you need a hat and boots. Not sure what I'm talking about I wear flipflops not even Gucci. I'm waiting on cowgal to buy me a pair. 😁 I may have to just name a cow Gucci and call it good. 😝 Name them all the fancy brands so I have Gucci, Fendi, Louis Vuitton, all that... haha (Louis Vuitton is made from leather but heck we may name one that any dang way) bahahaha

Check out my other videos I'll keep loading more... see where we meet Johnny and June Cash. 😉

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: cows pigs horses but the worst is baby goats !!! them little suckers run they dont walk !!

Chevy said:
I'm dying over here. I dont know who's funnier!! Yea GURL you need a hat and boots. Not sure what I'm talking about I wear flipflops not even Gucci. I'm waiting on cowgal to buy me a pair. 😁 I may have to just name a cow Gucci and call it good. 😝 Name them all the fancy brands so I have Gucci, Fendi, Louis Vuitton, all that... haha (Louis Vuitton is made from leather but heck we may name one that any dang way) bahahaha
I don't have a Gucci yet.. but I know the name of this cows next bull calf! (This is Prada)

Nesikep said:
Chevy said:
I don't have a Gucci yet.. but I know the name of this cows next bull calf! (This is Prada)

🥰😍 I LOVE Prada!!! Nice cow!!! Little jealous!!! Yep our next baby is Gucci!!! I call it 2020 babys are Gucci babys!!! Either Gucci or Shell you pick. 😁

I'm adding some more videos be sure to check them out. 😁

https://youtu.be/UNYP17DAcK8

For the record your accent is the best. And...we both have the same hairstyle. Soul mates

Latest posts