You tube channel

Help Support CattleToday:

wbvs58

Well-known member
Joined
Mar 20, 2011
Messages
5,897
Reaction score
1,051
Location
S.E. Queensland, Australia
melking":12smqt1p said:
wbvs58":12smqt1p said:

How cool to see you for the first time. You are just about like I imagined. Thanks
Glad I came up to expectations Mel. I have found these days it is just as easy if not easier to take a video and upload to youtube and send someone a link to it than to send a photo and type a letter.

I don't do Skype though Mel.

Ken
 
OP
skyhightree1

skyhightree1

Well-known member
Joined
Sep 9, 2009
Messages
20,338
Reaction score
591
Location
Free Rent ,VA
melking":1jhgfg6r said:
I don't SKYPE either Ken. I do however watch a lot of you
tube channels. Amazing what you can learn.

You can learn a lot and I have 2 channels but not sure how to consolidate them my phone make me use a google account and create another but once I find the links to both I will post them. I have city friends that want to see day to day farm stuff so I will probably put stuff on there.
 

Aaron

Well-known member
Joined
Apr 26, 2005
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
16
Location
Stratton, ON, Canada
Farm Fence Solutions":2e2j1xlj said:

You make mention of knipex pliers in one video. What is your model of knipex recommendation for 12.5 hi-tensile smooth wire? Even my cheaper mini bolt cutters have wore out/bent cutting it. Want something that cuts with little force and lasts for years. Cost is meaningless.
 

Farm Fence Solutions

Well-known member
Joined
Dec 15, 2016
Messages
2,008
Reaction score
0
Aaron":5qpflfwa said:
Farm Fence Solutions":5qpflfwa said:

You make mention of knipex pliers in one video. What is your model of knipex recommendation for 12.5 hi-tensile smooth wire? Even my cheaper mini bolt cutters have wore out/bent cutting it. Want something that cuts with little force and lasts for years. Cost is meaningless.


http://www.farmfencesolutions.com/produ ... t-cutters/

I'll look, but I'm pretty sure that we just got a shipment in that hasn't been entered in inventory yet. I'm still on my original pair that are 8 or 9 years old. I've sent 2 pair back that were on the crew truck. They both had a tip break off, but I can't swear to what they were being used for at the time of failure.
 

Nesikep

Well-known member
Joined
Dec 13, 2008
Messages
16,679
Reaction score
1,190
Location
Lillooet, BC, Canada
We have a pair of Knipex pliers that are over 40 years old... they're the end cutter style about 10 inch

The Knipex style of channel locks are also incredibly handy
 

Ol' 243

Well-known member
Joined
Feb 14, 2016
Messages
738
Reaction score
1
Location
Wedowee, Al

ccr

ranch hand
Joined
Jul 6, 2017
Messages
846
Reaction score
273
Location
ne texas
skyhightree1 said:
Any new channels out there here is mine

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCCvPiSCxKc5dp7hWazMchQg
after the recent videos you posted, i checked out others on your channel and the church singing really took hold for me. i looked/listened at other vids of the great singing as the old school roanake singing for several days and still hum in my mind some (walking into jerusualum just like john).
 
OP
skyhightree1

skyhightree1

Well-known member
Joined
Sep 9, 2009
Messages
20,338
Reaction score
591
Location
Free Rent ,VA
ccr said:
skyhightree1 said:
Any new channels out there here is mine

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCCvPiSCxKc5dp7hWazMchQg
after the recent videos you posted, i checked out others on your channel and the church singing really took hold for me. i looked/listened at other vids of the great singing as the old school roanake singing for several days and still hum in my mind some (walking into jerusualum just like john).

CCR many of those preachers are my relatives and I love the atmosphere and how well the songs go without all the modern day stuff
 

ccr

ranch hand
Joined
Jul 6, 2017
Messages
846
Reaction score
273
Location
ne texas
skyhightree1 said:
ccr said:
skyhightree1 said:
Any new channels out there here is mine

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCCvPiSCxKc5dp7hWazMchQg
after the recent videos you posted, i checked out others on your channel and the church singing really took hold for me. i looked/listened at other vids of the great singing as the old school roanake singing for several days and still hum in my mind some (walking into jerusualum just like john).

CCR many of those preachers are my relatives and I love the atmosphere and how well the songs go without all the modern day stuff
if there was a church around here like that, i would start going again.
 

Latest posts

Top