you know something is wrong

Help Support CattleToday:

I've been such a slug lately with the afternoon temps being what they are. We just lay around like big dogs. My electric bill is gonna be a shocker.

Its been cold up here :( They were saying on the news last night that normally between April and July we have 36 days of 80+ degree weather-this year we have had 6 :cry2: I am still wearing a sweatshirt at work all day most days-even shoveling and milking....I'm ready for some sun.

peg4x4":10lctx23 said:
when the weatherman reffers to 97f as a "cooldown"!

Ain't that the truth. It has cooled off, though....if you can call 88 cool. It is compared to the 103 yesterday at this time. Our weatherman shows temps in the mid to low 90s all next week. That's a break from the 103-105s we've had for the last week or so. But it's not even August yet. :(

We've been getting lots of showers so the humidity is horrendous. It will engulf you when you step outside. If you get acclimated to the heat and humidity in the morning you are ok for the day but if you ever get in the A/C you sure don't want to go back outside.

No humidity here for the past I can't remember when. Just dry dry dry, which makes it even harder. Like an oven out. I took William to tennis practice yesterday at six and the thermometer in the truck said 112. I know it wasn't that hot but it is sitll shocking to see. Truck was parked under a tree with the windows open, though.

Y eah,it WAS that hot.. Had a man die here,had worked out in the heat for 4 days--- My son starts his day at 4:00 am and ends it at 1:00--makes his crew drink water/take breaks..Says he's NOT going to have OSHA down on him! No problems yet..

Latest posts