You gotta be kidding..........

Help Support CattleToday:

Medic24

Reaction score
I made mention about falling off the mountain in May and smashing a wrist, then a foot a while ago.............well, my partner in crime here, the one I share the huge US Forest service pasture with just did a 'Medic thing' and fell off an embankment and broke both wrists and arms............I knew he didn't want to have to work so hard getting those cattle off of that mountain in the next few weeks......it's the hardest thing we do all year, rounding them up and pushing them down 2 1/2 miles straight down a steep mountain toward a small corral.......I don't dare make the accusation anyway.

Now he is stuck at home, being waited on hand and foot.........the only thing I am not jealous of is, of course the need for an extra hand in the bathroom :oops: ..................not so yummmy.Thank goodness he has a loving and very giving wife there. :oops:

I suspect that between he and I, we are putting at least one of the orthopedic's kid through college singlehandedly. Wonder if we will get a thank you card from the kid in time?

Oh well...................as long as we wake up on the green side of the grass ..right? :cboy:

sorry to hear that news, but at least his injuries and yours will heal. and you can both live to tell the tail and not from a wheel chair. so it could have been worse, thank God it wasn't. ;-)

Latest posts