Yellow jackets

Help Support CattleToday:

skyhightree1

Reaction score
Evee since it's getting colder these devil's are stinging for no reason at all they have gotten me a few times. Seems as though there everywhere now since the weather changed. Anyone else seeing more of them since the weather changed?

I haven't seen nearly as many as I usually do. Haven't seen many this year at all. Same thing with Bell Hornets (horse hornets, Janpanese hornets). I chalked it up to all the rain we had.

However, I truly believe that those little ba$tards are hatched he77-bent on stinging anyone and anything "just because".

Had a yellow jacket get in the tractor with me, finally got him whooped but was some tense moments a couple weeks ago. Then one got in the car a few days ago. Seems like I have been stung more this summer than all the other years put together. Red wasps seem to have a born in vendetta against me. I keep a can of long range wasp spray for just such an emergency.
Also have had several ticks on me too, this summer.

Ky hills":392rjdsx said:
Had a yellow jacket get in the tractor with me, finally got him whooped but was some tense moments a couple weeks ago. Then one got in the car a few days ago. Seems like I have been stung more this summer than all the other years put together. Red wasps seem to have a born in vendetta against me. I keep a can of long range wasp spray for just such an emergency.
Also have had several ticks on me too, this summer.
Yes!!! Temps have warmed up the past couple weeks & they're out again with a vengeance. Hate them!!

Latest posts