Yahoo Bowl Pickem

Help Support CattleToday:

Commercialfarmer":2erqxyq5 said:
http://football.fantasysports.yahoo.com/bowl/register/joinprivategroup

Link above didn't work for me.

+1

Have any of ya'll been able to predict the score for the CFP Championship game? I haven't been able to, and I don't think my picks are saved because it doesn't say anywhere on the screen that they are. There's nowhere to click on to save them. There's a place to click on that says "submit".

Here's what the instructions say-

Instructions:
Pick a winner for each bowl game, then enter a tie breaker score at the bottom of this page. Don't forget to save your picks when you're done!

ga.prime":37x348ty said:
Have any of ya'll been able to predict the score for the CFP Championship game? I haven't been able to, and I don't think my picks are saved because it doesn't say anywhere on the screen that they are. There's nowhere to click on to save them. There's a place to click on that says "submit".

Here's what the instructions say-

Instructions:
Pick a winner for each bowl game, then enter a tie breaker score at the bottom of this page. Don't forget to save your picks when you're done!

No,.couldn't pick final game and score for tie breaker yet. I hit submit about 8 times. Same problem as you, but when I exited out and went to 'Group Picks' , all my picks were stored. I'm hoping that means they're in there for good.

I did the same as y'all did. It always said "saved" on the regular season pic 'em. Maybe the commissioner knows for sure.

I think you're right, M-5. I changed a pick and didn't submit and then when I tried to leave the page I got a screen saying the change wouldn't be saved if I didn't submit before leaving page.

I originally picked Nebraska in that UCLA game and subsequently made the unfortunate decision to change it. Not subsequently enough. :roll:

Thanks, M-5. That was a lot of fun and a very close outcome. I stayed up and watched that West Virginia - Arizona State game last night. It didn't end until 2:30 A.M. or so. It was a very entertaining game with at least 6 lead changes. I would not have watched that game at all if not for our pic 'em contest. If Az State had won last night, there would have been a 4 way tie for 1st going into the championship game. Thanks for setting up the contest, M-5. Let's do it again next year.

Yes, thanks M-5 for posting/hosting the contest. Lotsa fun and made games I would have had no interest in relevant. Thanks and look forward to trying again next year.

I set up and account and entered but can't even remember the name or password. How about posting the results "Dash"...er.. Mr. Commissioner. :mrgreen: