Y’all behave….

Help Support CattleToday:

Happy Anniversary! We went on a 7-day Alaska cruise with my whole family in 2005 and it was absolutely beautiful. But dang, those cruise ships have the smallest bathrooms and showers EVER!

My son went on a cruise to Alaska three years ago and it was 90 degrees when they arrived. I recon it was about a record as none of the businesses had AC and they were ill equipped to handle the heat. It was pretty miserable from what I heard. Happy Anniversary.........................................................

Last edited:
I was in Alaska Once, in February and there just long enough to refuel and take on a few pax and probably let a few off. Ice and snow everywhere...
That marked about 1/4 of a very long 1 1/2 plane ride. the 1st 1/4th.
1day.jpg

My son went on a cruise to Alaska three years ago and it was 90 degrees when they arrived. I recon it was about a record as none of the businesses had AC and they were ill equipped to handle the heat. It was pretty miserable from what I heard. Happy Anniversary.........................................................

Buzzkill

I worked there 1976 -1981. I hear that Ketchikan and Sitka have really changed because of the cruise ships. They went from fishing and timber to tourism. The scenery is still wonderful but it is not the Alaska which I knew anymore.

Latest posts