WVU

Help Support CattleToday:

Wick

Reaction score
How bout them EERS kicking some OU butt!!!!!!!!
The sports analists kept saying that OU was the best team right now and blah, blah, blah. Goes to show who the best team in the nation really is. After Rod left and probably threw the Pitt game it goes to show what WVU football is all about.!
Kickin some butt!!!!!!!!!!

And to make it even better they hired the interim coach to be the new head coach....great decision !!!!!!!!!!!

i will admit i was truely impressed by their performance! but come on you think rod threw the pitt game? just looked like it wasnt WVU's day to me!!! i would say one of the best teams in the nation, but the only way to have a true national champion is for a playoff system. :mad: i thought they were in trouble when slayton went down but that kid devine is a gamer!! i look forward to watching this team next year now that is going to be fun. they just have to show up every week and not the letdown like pitt and then maybe they can be national champs. i dont know how many WVU fans their are in minnesota i am a huge one!!!!!

I am really not sure about him throwing the Pitt game it just seems to me that there were alot of questionable play calls that were not working and you know the story about beating a dead horse? Any way yeah Devine is something special. Slaton is real good and it is a shame he was hurt but on the up side of that it may have helped WVU cause other teams key on him and that is a downfall. But all and all I think WVU can beat any team out there in College football as long as they hold onto the ball. If you go back and look there losses is where they didn't hold onto the football. Proud to be a West by-god- Virginian everyday. Go EERS!!!!!!!!

Latest posts