Wow! Well done, young lady!

Help Support CattleToday:

Kinda too bad really, poor girl is going to hunt for the rest of her life and never beat the buck she got as a 14 year old lol
I met a 15 yo boy with braces in Montana this year that killed a 7x8 Bull Elk, freaking huge! I suggested he not hold out and go hungry waiting for another one that big. His dad chuckled and said they already had that talk. Hahaha

I know two different kids who had great first year hunting. While they didn't shoot a world record, they did have seasons that will be tough to beat. One shot a dandy Blacktail buck opening day. Went out to ride along with some friends the second day and shot a big bear. And got a nice 5x5 bull elk opening of elk season. The other shot a Blacktail that nearly made B&C on the first day. Then on opening of elk season him and his dad got in on a herd of elk. They were laying over a mound of dirt. Dad said on the count of three we will shoot the bull. As dad was about to count he caught a movement out of the corner of his eye. Another (smaller bull) stepped out. Dad swung over to that bull, went 1,2,3. They dropped two bulls. Dad told his son that every year wont be this easy.